BREAKING: Hezbollah Reportedly Opens Up Second Front In War Against Israel, U.S. Evacuates Lebanese Embassy

Strange anyone who doesn't support Israel is a Muslim and anyone who doesn't support Ukraine is a Putin stooge, do one you arsehole.

You don't just not support Israel, you in fact support Hamas, tells me all I need to know.

You don't just not support Israel, you in fact support Hamas, tells me all I need to know.
I don't support Hamas, the only thing i support is their right to fight the Israeli occupation, their politics are not mine, they are more yours because the US has been supporting Islamists terrorists for years in Syria Libya and Bosnia.

But they don’t need our military support. They never did. Jewish people are very intelligent. Look at what they’ve done with Tel Aviv. And look at Jewish people in the Soviet union. They were some of the best physicists, mathematicians and doctors around.

Israelis have invented their own weapons ie the uzi. They have their own tanks. They don’t need any support from us simply because those they are fighting today have nothing, no jets, no tanks nothing but small arms.

And the people of Israel say we don’t want America’s money. As a matter of pride, for them doing things on their own.
They don’t need 1/5 of their military budget? They don’t need US warplanes? They don’t need the rockets for the iron dome that we manufacture?

But they don’t need our military support. They never did. Jewish people are very intelligent. Look at what they’ve done with Tel Aviv. And look at Jewish people in the Soviet union. They were some of the best physicists, mathematicians and doctors around.

Israelis have invented their own weapons ie the uzi. They have their own tanks. They don’t need any support from us simply because those they are fighting today have nothing, no jets, no tanks nothing but small arms.

And the people of Israel say we don’t want America’s money. As a matter of pride, for them doing things on their own.
Dennis Prager wrote a Theme paper explaining what Iran wants
in regards to Israel.This was from his time at Columbia U.
Where Israel merely wants to live in peace and prosper Iran wants
to annililate and make them extinct as a State.
WHY ? Because they dared to turn Israel into a prosperous
place to live and call their own.
That it's in a nutshell.Israel is not calling for the extinction
of Iran or Palestine.Whereas Palestine and Iran are both pleading
to murder all Jews and the State of Israel.

Dennis Prager wrote a Theme paper explaining what Iran wants
in regards to Israel.This was from his time at Columbia U.
Where Israel merely wants to live in peace and prosper Iran wants
to annililate and make them extinct as a State.
WHY ? Because they dared to turn Israel into a prosperous
place to live and call their own.
That it's in a nutshell.Israel is not calling for the extinction
of Iran or Palestine.Whereas Palestine and Iran are both pleading
to murder all Jews and the State of Israel.
He’s wrong on that one. The president of the Palestinian authority has criticized the killings of Israeli civilians by Hamas

Iran used to be allied with Israel. During the time of the shah, there’s only a small minority of Iranians, who are approving of the actions of killing civilians.

I personally know a Palestinian I used to work with a man of honor and integrity, and he worked with Israelis in Israel. He criticizes both the Israeli and Palestinian governments just like so many people in both countries do.

We are being fed with vicious propaganda from fox News activists in America, and even many on the left. But they’re not gonna get this propaganda past us.

I ask myself, what would Jesus do.

Strange anyone who doesn't support Israel is a Muslim and anyone who doesn't support Ukraine is a Putin stooge, do one you arsehole.
That's not strange. That's normal logic, when the alternative is supporting the muslim death cult and the insane maniac Putin.

Get used to hearing it. Because you have made it clear where you fall.

How is that? Simply because I know the history of the Arab-Israeli conflict better than you?
No you are, you just don't know it.
If you are on the side that kills babies, beheads them, burns them. Rapes women and intentionally kills civilians…. If you’re on the side that uses its citizenry as human shields….. If you’re on the side that steals humanitarian aide to buy weapons, dismantles the water and sewage pipes to make rockets……

Sorry but knowing the history doesn’t negate the present. Hamas is evil. It just is. It’s an evil ideology. It’s nazism.

Former Israeli General and deputy head of Mosad says Israel is treating the Palestinians like the Nazis treated Jews.
There are zero settlers in the Gaza strip. Israel hasnt been there for almost 2 decades. Are the Palestinians in a better or worse situation since Hamas took over governance in Gaza?

Forum List

Back