BREAKING! Hamas Thanks Ukraine for Selling Them Weapons (Our Taxpayer Funded Weapons Biden Sent Zelenskyy)

I thought that was the most watched border on earth. It is very odd that a large scale attack by Hamas was met with ZERO resistance.

Yeah but the palis will use those weapons to fight for fweedom and demockwacy

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

There is no question Israel is the illegal aggressor, and are essentially foreign immigrant invaders.
Look back at who pretty much invented terrorism, like when Menachim Begin blew up the King David Hotel in 1946.
Menachim Begin murdered the British high command because they were preventing him from massacring other Arab villages like Deir Yassin.

What's the diff? Oh, and I find it funny as shit that you mind me doing this but you think it's okay for Trump to say his properties are worth $4 billion when they are only worth $1 billion. That you defend. But me pulling a number out of my ass is so wrong. What a hypocrite.

No bank ever uses or asks the customer to set a valuation on anything, ever.
By law, all banks are required to run an independent appraisal.

Nope he broke the law retard and if you don't understand that it's probably because you are the classic uneducated white who votes for Trump.

Wrong.
The legislation the prosecutor is using was intended ONLY for securities exchanges, and NOT at all for mortgages.

Trump criticized Netanyahu and called Hezbollah very smart. Trump recalled to supporters what he described as “a bad experience with Israel” when he claimed Netanyahu had at the last minute pulled out from the asassination of Iranian Gen. Qasem Soleimani. Trump decided to go ahead with the strike anyway.

“We did it but I’ll never forget that Netanyahu let us down. That was a very terrible thing,” Trump said. “We were disappointed by that. Very disappointed,” Trump later added. “But we did the job ourselves and it was absolute precision, a magnificent, beautiful job. And then Bibi tried to take credit for it. That didn’t make me feel too good but that’s all right.”

Trump suggested the story wasn’t previously known. “They’ll say, ‘Oh, it’s classified information.’ Well, maybe it is, but I don’t think so,” he added. Trump was charged in June for allegedly mishandling classified materials after leaving the White House.

Trump was reportedly furious when Netanyahu congratulated President Joe Biden on his 2020 election victory, which Trump falsely maintains to this day was stolen. Some commentators speculated Trump’s criticism of Netanyahu could be down to that.

Earlier in his speech, Trump complimented Hezbollah,

“You know, Hezbollah is very smart,” Trump said. “They’re all very smart.”

“The press doesn’t like when they say it,”

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) slammed Trump’s comments.

“It is absurd that anyone, much less someone running for President, would choose now to attack our friend and ally, Israel, much less praise Hezbollah terrorists as ‘very smart,’” he wrote on X.

That is silly.
There is nothing wrong with noting the intelligence of a possible enemy, so that they are not under rated.
But it seems to me that Israel is the one harming us.
They cost us over $5 billion a year, due to their abuse of the natives.

Wrong.
The legislation the prosecutor is using was intended ONLY for securities exchanges, and NOT at all for mortgages.
He didn't do it to get a mortgage

1697737606160.png

Trump and his organization "used fraudulent or misleading asset valuations to obtain a host of economic benefits, including loans, insurance coverage, and tax deductions."

That is silly.
There is nothing wrong with noting the intelligence of a possible enemy, so that they are not under rated.
But it seems to me that Israel is the one harming us.
They cost us over $5 billion a year, due to their abuse of the natives.
Republicans want to cut off Ukraine. I asked if they wanted to stop giving Israel the $4 billion we give them annually and indefinitely. You're the first one to say yes cut them off too.

At least you are consistent. Consistently wrong, but still consistent.

He didn't do it to get a mortgage

View attachment 845318
Trump and his organization "used fraudulent or misleading asset valuations to obtain a host of economic benefits, including loans, insurance coverage, and tax deductions."

Wrong.
It was entirely to get mortgages.
When you increase the estimated value of property, the insurance and taxes go UP, not down.

Last edited:
Republicans want to cut off Ukraine. I asked if they wanted to stop giving Israel the $4 billion we give them annually and indefinitely. You're the first one to say yes cut them off too.

At least you are consistent. Consistently wrong, but still consistent.

The Ukraine is the illegal aggressor, violating treaties and promises to never try to join NATO, massacring native ethnic Russians, illegally trying to stop Russia from using Sevastopol, etc.

Israel is the illegal aggressor, blowing up the King David Hotel in 1946, massacring natives for decades, illegally invading the West Bank and Jerusalem in 1967, illegally preventing commerce to Palestine, etc.

Forum List

Back