Breaking: Freddie Gray Had Spinal Surgery The Week Before Arrest. Was Advised To Stay Home To Heal

Told you. I knew it. That's why the autopsy report hasn't been released. It's blaming the victim. Even though it really is the victim's fault.

However. The hard ride Gray went through was just enough to snap what was holding him together.

Well, that article sure sounds like speculation. It doesn't say anything about how he was handled by police. It doesn't say that he died of natural causes. It doesn't say that he had an accident while in police custody. It doesn't say that he died as a result of being outside of his house. All it says is that there's a chance that an accident occurred through no fault of the cops.

• Banned
Well, that article sure sounds like speculation. It doesn't say anything about how he was handled by police. It doesn't say that he died of natural causes. It doesn't say that he had an accident while in police custody. It doesn't say that he died as a result of being outside of his house. All it says is that there's a chance that an accident occurred through no fault of the cops.
When you have delicate Spinal and Neck surgery what does common sense tell you to do in order to heal?

When you have delicate Spinal and Neck surgery what does common sense tell you to do in order to heal?
I completely understand that part of it. My wife had spine surgery two years ago, and had bone ( spine removed) removed. She now has 10 screws and two mental rods in her neck. But, there's no information out, that I'm aware of, that says Mr. Gray just collapsed from being outside too soon. Also, it's been reported that Mr. Gray was in police custody at the time. In addition, as far as I know, the cops haven't made public the events that took place after he was taken into custody, at least not anything that would suggest a self-inflicted injury. Do you have information other than what's been released to the general public?

• Banned
I completely understand that part of it. My wife had spine surgery two years ago, and had bone ( spine removed) removed.
Was she up and about one week after her surgery?

I completely understand that part of it. My wife had spine surgery two years ago, and had bone ( spine removed) removed.

....and trying to run from the police?

He had every right to run. He had not done anything, and the police had no reason to think he had done anything criminal. Then they hurt him.

I was laying stone a week after my cervical fusion of three disks in my neck with a tungsten steel bar......Imma a tough guy....wanna feel my bulges?

He had every right to run. He had not done anything, and the police had no reason to think he had done anything criminal. Then they hurt him.

we'll see, matlock...

Yep, and the idiots on the left can't prove it was the cops fault either. I will back the cops 100% not the thug.

Yep, and the idiots on the left can't prove it was the cops fault either. I will back the cops 100% not the thug.
Oh, yeah, the police review board, no lefties on that, have plenty.

He had every right to run. .
Do doctors advise people to run one week after having delicate spinal and neck surgery?

Thugs don't have common sense.

This is huge news, but I have not seen it on FOX, CNN, or any reputable news outlet. Is this true?

Forum List

Back