BREAKING: FBI May Have Flipped Flynn

I'm telling you this Bill Palmer published it 18 hours ago, before Kayyem came out with it.
It was published 18 hours ago by Bill Palmer. Now who is the dumbass?
That's not where it originated, dumbass. The source is in the OP.
You. You're the dumbass. The source is Juliette Kayyem - like it says in the OP.
Interesting that this is what you're all bent out of shape over, not whether Flynn is singing to the FBI.

But hey - wingnuts gotta wingnut!

Well, Mallory Keaton tipped him off!

:banana:

That's the princess that played Michael J. Fox's little sister on some show.

Justine Bateman is her name. She's pretty hot.
Yes, because it's totally impossible for two people to have the same name.

Just ask Michael Jordan! Or Randy Jackson! Or Steve McQueen! Or Vanessa Williams! Or Albert Einstein!

Dumbass.

The deniers in are in full court denial.

Preview
Full court? Is that a CNN expression?

Alt Right will be in full denial now because, if it is true, the curtain is whisked away and the Humbug is revealed.

The criminal humbug, DJT.
Perhaps, but the Alt-Left are creaming their BVDs just thinking about it regardless if it turns out to be anything or not.
Perhaps? Lol
We'll see soon, won't we? I'm patient enough to wait and see how it all plays out. Are you?
I'm getting so sick of this shit I'm getting to the point of not caring anymore. There seems to be about as much integrity on this forum as there is in DC, which is to say not much.

fantastic news.....just yesterday I saw a Flynn Flip being very possible as the the noose tightens.........some folks are going down hard, very hard

Yeah they're called libturds, they'll take quite a fall when the dust settles and and their hopes of somehow removing trump from office inevitably disappear.

With all the myopic verbosity and grandiosity predictions...I would love for you libs to speak on how magnanimous the midterms are going to be for you.... It would be 'rich' to here y'all take it up a notch...

Alt Right will be in full denial now because, if it is true, the curtain is whisked away and the Humbug is revealed.

Perhaps, but the Alt-Left are creaming their BVDs just thinking about it regardless if it turns out to be anything or not.
Perhaps? Lol
We'll see soon, won't we? I'm patient enough to wait and see how it all plays out. Are you?

I'm patient enough to watch you guys make asses of yourselves on a daily basis. We're not even 100 days in, I get to laugh at you clowns for a long long time. A little under eight year long a time.

Perhaps? Lol

I'm patient enough to watch you guys make asses of yourselves on a daily basis. We're not even 100 days in, I get to laugh at you clowns for a long long time. A little under eight year long a time.
No proof, no integrity, lie after lie after lie after lie. The only reasonable conclusion that can be given is that these 'stains are paid. No one is this stupid.

Perhaps? Lol

No proof, no integrity, lie after lie after lie after lie. The only reasonable conclusion that can be given is that these 'stains are paid. No one is this stupid.

If I was introduced to one of these idiots recently, then yeah, my first reaction would be to say that no one can possibly be this stupid, but being that I'm a veteran of the board, I can actually say - they really are as dumb as they appear.

Perhaps? Lol

60 days in and he is already facing charges of treason

Your last view of Trump will be trying to escape Washington in a White Ford Bronco

Perhaps? Lol

60 days in and he is already facing charges of treason

Your last view of Trump will be trying to escape Washington in a White Ford Bronco

You mean 60 days in he's facing allegations of treason....from idiots!

That's quite a fantasy you have RW Mcquarters. You should write comic books.

Last edited:
'Yicerombaaa'.... so there are actually charges brought up against Trump??? wow. tell us more. Can you produce evidence of these charges of treason for us to gather round in wonderment?....

...and the other shoe drops. Flynn who was getting paid by Turkey... was working for Turkey behind the scenes to try and get Anti-Edrogn cleric in Pennsylvania kicked out of the country and sent to Turkey.

Selling favors in the government for money? Yep, that will get Flynn on the hot seat in a minute, and also a good reason for him to flip on the Trump team to save his own ass.

Forum List

Back