BREAKING: FBI Arrests 87-Year-Old Concentration Camp Survivor for Singing Hymns Outside Abortion Clinic Door

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
She isn't going to spend a day in prison.

It's nice of people to note that civil disobedience is a valid tactic though.

It's against the law to block access to a clinic. They were arrested for blocking access in what the people arrested called a "Blockade" of a clinic. The old woman's status as a concentration camp survivor doesn't exempt her from following the law.

The local police had already settled the case by charging her with a misdemeanor ... then the FBI charged in to arrest her and file federal charges (FACE) ... for singing hymns and praying.

Its not like she perpetrated a domestic terrorist firebombing of churches, womens's clinics, and pro-life HQs ... like leftist extremists have reportedly done more than 60 times since June with nearly no arrests by Garland & the FBI.

This is all about abuse of power, intimidating and punishing pro-lifers because the USSC ruled in favor of the Constitution in RvW instead of siding with what Democrats / leftist extremists wanted.

The FBI is completely out of control.

So singing "Jesus Loves Me" to the little lost souls whose parents killed them before birth is an FBI issue? Oh, my achin' back. :cranky:

The FBI is completely out of control.

Shrug...yet another FBI bad story created out of whole cloth because they raided poor victim Trump's house for stolen documents.

The propaganda is so obvious even a Russian could see it.

Edl has been arrested at least 46 times for blockading abortion facilities.

87-year-old concentration camp survivor is one of 11 pro-lifers recently arrested by FBI

As I stated, I support the idea of civil disobedience but she knew she would get arrested.

Again, I am glad to see the acknowledgement of civil disobedience being a valid tactic.

She was punished for what she did - she was charged with a misdemeanor

Garland is just doing what he has been doing since Democrats' baby-killing agenda was defeated by the USSC, targeting pro-life supporters while defending donestic terrorist firebombing leftist extremists.

You are not allowed to stand in front of the doors. She can sing all day just not in front of the doors.
Yet you support U. S. Representative Maxine Waters who tells her paramilitant group to stalk Republicans and "get in their face?" Well, if it isn't "Rules for thee, but not for me" Day.

Yet you support U. S. Representative Maxine Waters who tells her paramilitant group to stalk Republicans and "get in their face?" Well, if it isn't "Rules for thee, but not for me" Day.

Could you please point out to me where I have supported anything Waters has done?

I am simply discussing this in a rational, factual matter and you felt a need to rant because I will not rant with you.

Shrug...yet another FBI bad story created out of whole cloth because they raided poor victim Trump's house for stolen documents.

The propaganda is so obvious even a Russian could see it.

This has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with the Left's baby-killing agenda being defeated by the USSC.

Threats made by Democrat politicians

Inciting another political assassination attempt

Refusal to enforce laws passed with the intent of protecting Justices

Protecting leftist extremists domestic terrorist firebombers

And now targeting, intimidating, and punishing pro-life supporters because the USSC didn't let them have their way

Your 'b...b ..but Trump' comment is a fail, exposing you as one of those Trump-obsessed TDS-sufferers who try to make everything Trump's fault

Last edited:

Forum List

Back