BREAKING: Elizabeth Warren Overtakes Joe Biden in Minnesota

Like to see her and Biden come to the front and have the rest drop out

Then you want Trump re-elected....

No wonder so many left wing liars want impeachment. They know, with their current candidates, they are going to LOSE....
Trump will have difficulty with any Democrat

Democrats have a huge advantage before the race even starts
Did you hear that from the leftist media? The same leftist media that had you believing Trump didn’t have a chance of winning in 2016? lol

Bernie couldn’t even win in the Democratic primaries

That is all about Iowa. If the Dems actually count the votes in Iowa, Bernie won, and would've gone up 2-0 early.

That would've triggered an avalanche of funds and other forms of support = he can win.

When DWS cheated the Dem voters of Iowa, who voted for Bernie, and gave that state to Hillary, who lost the vote, it was

1. 100% cheating
2. it deprived Bernie of his legit LEAD
3. it marginalized his NH win = he was "local" there

It simply isn't fair to claim the rest would've been the same.

Hillary down 2-0 would've put her campaign in big time scrutiny that she did not want, and dry up her funding....
Bernie did well in caucus states
Hillary kicked his butt in every other state

Bernie had no chance of winning the nomination

No wonder so many left wing liars want impeachment. They know, with their current candidates, they are going to LOSE....

Did you hear that from the leftist media? The same leftist media that had you believing Trump didn’t have a chance of winning in 2016? lol
I didn’t see FoxNews saying Trump was going to win in 2016

You also didn’t hear FoxNews saying he wouldn’t. :)

Sure did

Fox repeatedly said they thought Trump would lose

Fox News Poll: Clinton moves to 4-point edge over Trump

Yes, Bernie did well by WINNING THE VOTE TOTAL in Caucus States, only to watch DWS award the states to Hillary and tell the Dem voters that they are not entitled to see the vote results...

Bernie Sanders wants raw vote count released after tight finish in Iowa caucuses

"Bernie Sanders has called on the Democratic party to release a raw vote count in Iowa after a nail-biting finish left lingering doubts over the first, much tighter-than-expected, clash with Hillary Clinton for the presidential nomination."

Bernie WON the vote
DWS gave Iowa to Hillary
Bernie asked to see the VOTE TOTAL
DWS said FUCK OFF

Yes, Bernie did well by WINNING THE VOTE TOTAL in Caucus States, only to watch DWS award the states to Hillary and tell the Dem voters that they are not entitled to see the vote results...

Bernie Sanders wants raw vote count released after tight finish in Iowa caucuses

"Bernie Sanders has called on the Democratic party to release a raw vote count in Iowa after a nail-biting finish left lingering doubts over the first, much tighter-than-expected, clash with Hillary Clinton for the presidential nomination."

Bernie WON the vote
DWS gave Iowa to Hillary
Bernie asked to see the VOTE TOTAL
DWS said FUCK OFF
And the other 49 states?

He didn't win.

Hillary LOST...

to a candidate with an unprecedented OVER 60% DISAPPROVAL RATING....

Sure did

Fox reported on polls that had hillary winning. Polls that were focused on people like you.

And the other 49 states?

Bernie should've been basking in the sunlight up 2-0.

He would've raised tons of cash and Hillary's campaign would've been finger pointing and squawking. The most likely scenario, if DWS doesn't cheat and disenfranchise the entire state of Iowa, is that Bernie gains tremendous momentum, and Hillary melts down there...

instead of IN THE GENERAL, which is what happened...

Its early yet and the polls will go up and down for the members of the DNC clown car.

I'll be laughing as I watch who leads each day. LOL
I'm wasting no energy in that trip. Technically, based on their own bi-laws, they can't compete against each other. they all have to agree with each other. that's who the dems are politically. so how does one decipher something differently than any other of them? what a fking loser bunch of unconscionable fks.

No dissension is allowed on matters of policy in the Democrat Primary- they are all 100% pro-reparations, pro-new green deal, anti-wall, 100% anti-life, etc.

The difference between the candidates is all about their identities only.

Since Sleepy Joe is being overtaken by a squaw, if I were advising him, I would recommend he come out as a Tranny. Or convert to Islam and adopt a name like Joe Abbullah Suqmi. Or bother. A muslim tranny in a burqa could really stake out a good position for him or her.

Sure did

Fox reported on polls that had hillary winning. Polls that were focused on people like you.
Ummm...that was a Fox poll

Forum List

Back