Breaking: Election fraud put Obama on ballot in 2008

what did the court do about the floridas central file?

Why do you hate America? You should be outraged over Election Fraud. Your hyper-partisanship has turned you into a dishonest Un-American asshole. Shame on you.

hey idiot I am talking about being outraged over elections fraud.

are you brain damaged?

you're not outraged by cheating done by members of your party

stfu and go away troll

The republican party court douments on cheating in elections is a mountain guys.

the dem record no where near approaches the size and from the top cheating like the republican record.

all you can find is lower level stuff in the dem party.

In the republican record its right from the top and a mountian high

not once has TM condemned this election fraud by members of her own party. nope...they get a freakin pass and all she can do is cut and paste her bullshit about pub cheating.

fuck you, you partisan hack

I already did you fucking idiot

when will you people on the right accept the mountians of fraud done by the republicans which is court documented?

At Supreme Court, no reprieve for GOP in voting rights consent decree - CSMonitor.com

At Supreme Court, no reprieve for GOP in voting rights consent decree

US Supreme Court on Monday turned aside a petition from the Republican National Committee to lift a 30-year-old consent decree. The decree requires the RNC to refrain from tactics that could suppress voting rights.

By Warren Richey, Staff writer / January 14, 2013

why did they sign this consent decree if they were not guilty?

becuase they knew they would lose the case

what did the court do about the floridas central file?

Why do you hate America? You should be outraged over Election Fraud. Your hyper-partisanship has turned you into a dishonest Un-American asshole. Shame on you.

hey idiot I am talking about being outraged over elections fraud.

are you brain damaged?

Nah, you're just pitifully defending Election Fraud on behalf of your beloved Democratic Party. You are shamefully dishonest and Un-American.

not once has TM condemned this election fraud by members of her own party. nope...they get a freakin pass and all she can do is cut and paste her bullshit about pub cheating.

fuck you, you partisan hack

I already did you fucking idiot

bullshit. all you've done is whine about the GOP. it is all you ever do. this probably the sixth thread you've pasted the same shit over and over and each time you do so in order to DEFLECT from your party's cheating.

you're a sad sack.

why did they sign this consent decree if they were not guilty?

becuase they knew they would lose the case

Why did I sign my divorce and child support agreement even though I was not the one who did things wrong??

Because sometimes the fight over something that a court is not going to change, even if you are right or 'not guilty', is more of a hassle than the benefit of an 'I told you so' or 'see, I was right'

Chicago Politics is all about fraud. And that's where Obama was trained & indoctrinated. He lived by Saul Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals' as a Community Organizer. So this shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone. It's a real shame, because this President had so much promise. But unfortunately, he allowed ugly corrupt criminals like Eric Holder and Rahm Emanuel to run the show. Now he's been reduced to a tired & disappointing lame duck.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back