BREAKING: Clinton Staff Had a Code Word for Wiping Out the Emails

what was the ''code word''?

What.does.it.matter.
The only matter is that every single person who acknowledged the code word is complicit in conspiracy to commit crimes.. They knew they were all committing crimes..
I agree with you. I was suggesting that was the "code word." Seriously, I do not know what the code word was but whatever it was it's the word that is going to put the noose around Clinton's neck once and for all.
My Irony meter is broke tonight..

I would have chosen.. BIMBO ERUPTIONS!

How much longer till someone will blame her corruption on the Russians...

Just now in breaking news: Something that we all knew already!

Not really all that breaking...
Wait until it gets before a court. There will be a whole lot a breaking going on. I doubt these staffers want to do time for Clinton. They'll cut a deal and turn state's evidence. Wait and see.
It is never going to get that far. She is part of the political elite - they do not suffer things like court cases without something truly cut and dry. It is more than likely that she is going to take the presidency and then she will not even have to rely on others burying this for her - she will be able to do so herself.

Just now in breaking news: Something that we all knew already!

Not really all that breaking...
Wait until it gets before a court. There will be a whole lot a breaking going on. I doubt these staffers want to do time for Clinton. They'll cut a deal and turn state's evidence. Wait and see.
It is never going to get that far. She is part of the political elite - they do not suffer things like court cases without something truly cut and dry. It is more than likely that she is going to take the presidency and then she will not even have to rely on others burying this for her - she will be able to do so herself.

We will see about that... justice has conquered the air this election...

Forum List

Back