BREAKING: Better Business Bureau Faxed FOX Trump’s “A” Rating During Debate – Megyn Kelly Ignored It

Sounds like fox doesn't care about conservatives after all. If conservatives had any self respect, they would boycott fox and anyone else that didn't support Trump. I doubt they have that much gumption though.

Sounds like fox doesn't care about conservatives after all. If conservatives had any self respect, they would boycott fox and anyone else that didn't support Trump. I doubt they have that much gumption though.

I unblock you only to find out why I did it in the first place....
Conservatives are bailing on FOX in huge numbers,last I heard their numbers were down almost 50%.

I unblock you only to find out why I did it in the first place....
Conservatives are bailing on FOX in huge numbers,last I heard their numbers were down almost 50%.

And yet my life hasn't changed whether I'm blocked of not. You really don't expect that to last very long do you? Right winger's attention span is short, and watching fox is in your dna. You'll be back to find out what they tell you to think before the election.

11846736_1008888612475948_4555831346783728725_n.jpg

Some of them may be seeing the Big Lie in Fox's motto "Fair and Balanced" for the first time. Now that they've had their eyes opened do you think we'll hear any apologies for their scathing attacks on those who have tried to expose them to that Big Lie for many years?

What a treacherous deceiving bitch. She ignored the fax and went on to say Trump had a 'D' rating.

BREAKING: Better Business Bureau Faxed FOX Trump's "A" Rating During Debate - Megyn Kelly Ignored It - The Gateway Pundit
Why are you saying something so ridiculously stupid and easy to find out?

Fact-checking Donald Trump's claims about Trump University
And the reply shows that it is inconclusive.

Ranged from a A to a D minus................but no longer is in business so no longer rated................

It is obvious they shut it down..................Depending on the source reporting the BBB ratings............if they are for Trump it will show an A............to those for the establishment it will show a D....................

To me I Lean Towards the scam side..................Usually those get rich quick deals take the people signing up for a ride................

The question is how much mileage will Hillary get out of it..............Is it a TRUE achille's heel.............or just simply not true............I've not seen DAMNING EVIDENCE to show it is true..................If true............would it affect my opinion of him............Yes.......................

However, if compared to Hillary and Bill's SCAMS.................It would be on a mountain to a mole hill issue.

What a treacherous deceiving bitch. She ignored the fax and went on to say Trump had a 'D' rating.

BREAKING: Better Business Bureau Faxed FOX Trump's "A" Rating During Debate - Megyn Kelly Ignored It - The Gateway Pundit

Ranged from a A to a D minus................but no longer is in business so no longer rated................

It is obvious they shut it down..................Depending on the source reporting the BBB ratings............if they are for Trump it will show an A............to those for the establishment it will show a D....................

To me I Lean Towards the scam side..................Usually those get rich quick deals take the people signing up for a ride................

The question is how much mileage will Hillary get out of it..............Is it a TRUE achille's heel.............or just simply not true............I've not seen DAMNING EVIDENCE to show it is true..................If true............would it affect my opinion of him............Yes.......................

However, if compared to Hillary and Bill's SCAMS.................It would be on a mountain to a mole hill issue.
It appears the D- rating was the last one, but soon the missing veterans funds and scam will overtake the fake college scam.

It appears the D- rating was the last one, but soon the missing veterans funds and scam will overtake the fake college scam.
Perhaps........as I have not seen the veterans scam..............if there is one...............I do know this will be a dirty election..........and in the past so called scams have been completely false against candidates............but worked well enough to change the election......................

Is it True or is it Memorex................Getting the data from the talking heads.........aka the Media...........I don't know who to believe anymore...............don't trust ANY OF THEM.................they are given their marching orders by the establishment........

Perhaps........as I have not seen the veterans scam..............if there is one...............I do know this will be a dirty election..........and in the past so called scams have been completely false against candidates............but worked well enough to change the election......................

Is it True or is it Memorex................Getting the data from the talking heads.........aka the Media...........I don't know who to believe anymore...............don't trust ANY OF THEM.................they are given their marching orders by the establishment........
There have been reports coming out in the last three days regarding the donations Trump allegedly collected for veterans instead of participating in a debate held the same night. Serious questions of Trump's integrity are being asked. Maybe nothing, or, maybe something. Entertainment for sure. Is the Donald a big crook?

http://www.98percentapproval.com/uploads/Exhibits.pdf

page 159..........the Supreme Court dismissed part of the case.........which stemmed for improper licensing by calling it a University.

Dismissed the AG's case on Statues of limitations...........3 year statute............why did the AG wait so long after Trump changed the name of the school...........For 8 years the name never changed............So for 12 years they didn't finalize charges..........with 8 years in violation and suddenly they charge Trump.............:dunno::dunno:

Trump is charging Ethics violations against the AG............after he gave him money and used contacts to get him re election money.........This site shows the checks and nice THANK YOU letters from both sides...............

Some of them are basically like THANKS BUDDY for the MONEY and helping me get re elected..............

It's too many pages to analyse quickly.............weird insider dealings going on here................for campaign cash and favors...........:dig:

Forum List

Back