Breaking another school shooting

Another bullied outcast loses it.

It's just perplexing that no one ever thought of telling the students who were doing the bullying and creating the monster to just knock it off.

Another bullied outcast loses it.

It's just perplexing that no one ever thought of telling the students who were doing the bullying and creating the monster to just knock it off.

Because no one wants to get involved. Teachers are to afraid or to busy with other things to care, Parents are to busy with what the Jones are doing to care Peers just keep it going.

Stop. Please. The kid is a monster. Don't make him a victim.

Perhaps he was "an outcast" BECAUSE HE WAS A TOTAL FUCKING LUNATIC!

Could be. How come this phenomenon is relatively new. Certainly there were lunatics, outcasts and bullies when I went to school, but nothing like this. Of course starting in first grade there were numerous playground fights and bloody noses that socialized the little animals.

Once we decided to tell all the kids even the lunatics how wonderful and special they were, feeding egos with undeserved self-esteem and protecting bullies from victims who would rather fight back, it was pretty much all over.

Forgive me for being so callous, but there are scary kids in every school that are friendless. It's sad, but more often than not, these sociopaths invite negative attention. Don't blame the victims.

Initial reports are that the juvenile shooter "was quiet and got into Goth". What the hell is "goth"? Is it those kids who wear black all the time and stick hardware in their body parts? Also the report says no less than 8 ATF agents are on the way to trace the gun. What for? They must have a lot of ATF agents sitting around. So far the perp has been arrested and it isn't a federal case. All they have to do is run the serial number.

Initial reports are that the juvenile shooter "was quiet and got into Goth". What the hell is "goth"? Is it those kids who wear black all the time and stick hardware in their body parts? Also the report says no less than 8 ATF agents are on the way to trace the gun. What for? They must have a lot of ATF agents sitting around. So far the perp has been arrested and it isn't a federal case. All they have to do is run the serial number.

Yes.
I see many of the Goth um..."styles" as simply self mutilation. Not exactly a sign of good mental health.

Stop. Please. The kid is a monster. Don't make him a victim.

Perhaps he was "an outcast" BECAUSE HE WAS A TOTAL FUCKING LUNATIC!

Could be. How come this phenomenon is relatively new. Certainly there were lunatics, outcasts and bullies when I went to school, but nothing like this. Of course starting in first grade there were numerous playground fights and bloody noses that socialized the little animals.

Once we decided to tell all the kids even the lunatics how wonderful and special they were, feeding egos with undeserved self-esteem and protecting bullies from victims who would rather fight back, it was pretty much all over.

Agreed. "Zero tolerance" is part of the problem as I see it.

Bullies are not victims. They are cruel and stupid and probably cause more death and injury than all of the people that eventually turn on them and make them pay for their stupidity and cruelty combined. I blame the parents of the bullies for not warning them about the possible consequences of their behavior. Bullying is a learned behavior. It frequently starts in the home and gets legs when bullies meet other bullies in school and find that it is even easier to pick on the defenseless in packs. Piss on bullies...I hope all of them are paying attention and think more about what they do to others. Obviously not everyone is going to just take it.

The system in my opinion allows bullying to fester with the zero tolerance policy. I can remember one incident as a kid where my parents said you just treat kids like that like a balloon.
Just "pop" them and they'll go away. That is an automatic expulsion these days.

Telling children that self-mutilation is an acceptable form of self-expression has got to be one of the more idiotic pieces of crap that counselors came up with too.

Bullies are not victims. They are cruel and stupid and probably cause more death and injury than all of the people that eventually turn on them and make them pay for their stupidity and cruelty combined. I blame the parents of the bullies for not warning them about the possible consequences of their behavior. Bullying is a learned behavior. It frequently starts in the home and gets legs when bullies meet other bullies in school and find that it is even easier to pick on the defenseless in packs. Piss on bullies...I hope all of them are paying attention and think more about what they do to others. Obviously not everyone is going to just take it.

Seems like at least one bully is a dead victim now.

Goth can be just dress or include the self mutilation, and obsession with killing. Remember in Columbine, one of the killers said "it'll be just like DOOM".

Whatever was done to this kid, murder was not the appropriate response.
A punch in the mouth or a kick in the nuts would've been nice probably.
School's won't allow that anymore.

Whatever was done to this kid, murder was not the appropriate response.
A punch in the mouth or a kick in the nuts would've been nice probably.
School's won't allow that anymore.

Had that fight happened in first grade, they would be best friends by now.

bullies get shot. Big whoop!. Hs lesson. Don't pick on people and nobody gets killed...go figure.

Kids are driven by their hormones and everything can get out of perspective. I had a broken arm(a trampoline injury) in junior year..new to that school and one of the school bullies constantly tried to trip me or knock my books out of the good arm. I didn't even know the dude. The day my cast was removed i followed the stupid fuck out of the school parking lot and he on his motorcycle. I waited till we were on a quiet residential street and rove up behind him and "bumped" his bike in the ass. Then he tried to run and we had a very invigorating high speed chase through people yards and all through the town of edmonds wa...a cop saw the chase and tried to keep up on these very windy roads but couldn't hang at our speeds..my car was a mini cooper with a built engine and suspension..i raced it. Anyway eventually the dumb ass pulled up to a stop sign and i did a sideways "clip" right through him and his motorbike. He landed about thirty feet into a roadside ditch. I jumped out and kicked him in the teeth a few times for good measure. I could hear the cop's siren coming in the distance..we really left that dumb cop in our dust.. So i jumped back in my mini and drove about a quarter mile and drove right off the road into some trees. In about 20 seconds the cop went screaming by...good times!

Next day in school dude shows up with a cast on his leg and guess what?...not a fuckin peep out of the guy. Go figure.

View attachment 17638

cool picture, bro

your story is your usual testosterone infused brand of horseshit, but at least you know how to google pictures.

:clap2:

"was quiet and got into Goth"

Why am I not surprised to find this out. Goath is that grundga look. Like the columbina shooters were. something like this

how-to-be-the-coolest-goth3.jpg

Forum List

Back