Breaking! A massive racketeering and money laundering conspiracy involving at least 9 Biden family members to be revealed Wednesday

Oh no!

What happened with Hunter being locked up last week?
Whatever Hunter is...he is dirty. Real dirty. Any person who gets jammed up y our oppressive law enforcement and judicial system for things that are a grain of sand compared to this corrupted junkie traitor criminal ass has every right to question our nation and its constitution.

i don’t see anything in the OP about hunter being arrest last week
Sorry, the guy who wrote the OP...in another thread. Here, I'll link it:

Sorry, the guy who wrote the OP...in another thread. Here, I'll link it:

where does the poster claim he’s going to jail i. that post?

but thanks for the reminder he’s a dead beat dad

They’re getting ready to drop it all. Paul Sperry is a well reputable reporter who doesn't post bullshit. Garland and Wray are about to be under serious pressure to do something about this.

Paul is with the NY Post another fake news outlet of Murdock who also has FOX News proven to be unreliable and liars.

Why wait? Whats special about Wednesday?

Wednesday is when Comer and Grassly will hold their press conference exposing all the evidence they have.

Comer stated he and Grassly told Garland / the DOJ NOT to indict Hunter before their press conference on Wednesday so they, along with the world, can see all the evidence the Oversight Committee has against President Biden and the other 11 Bidens.

Last edited:
A TV series with Paul Pelosi and Hunter Biden together will win the ratings war. Two crazy guys living the life of riley on someone else's dime. Drugs, sex, graft, stealing, selling state secrets, corruption, and endless partying sold to us as wholesome entertainment.

So? Until the 'media' is held accountable and judges as well, it doesn't matter. We know that the Biden's and most democrats are everything that they say Trump is. So? Only Trump and his supporter pay the price. Democrats are immune from being the actual pieces of shit.

So? Until the 'media' is held accountable and judges as well, it doesn't matter. We know that the Biden's and most democrats are everything that they say Trump is. So? Only Trump and his supporter pay the price. Democrats are immune from being the actual pieces of shit.

It's good to own the DOJ and have partisanly weaponized almost all of the other Federal agencies....and now people see that more than just USSC Justice appointments matter.

They’re getting ready to drop it all. Paul Sperry is a well reputable reporter who doesn't post bullshit. Garland and Wray are about to be under serious pressure to do something about this.

Fake news
Democrats are not subject to US law.

Sawry.

Hey, take every small victory you can get.

At least when the entire world sees the evidence against the Bidens it will make it harder for Democrats, snowflakes, MSM, trolls, and bots to lie about it.

Of course, if Garland / the DOJ refuse to prosecute the entire left will claim 'fake news', 'never happened unless there is / was a conviction'.

Forum List

Back