Brazilian fighter who survived the strike in Lvov: Almost the entire foreign legion is dead.

RussianWithAttitude

Mar 10, 2022

One of four Brazilian thugs who joined the foreign legion in Ukraine, who managed to survive, says many fighters from France, Canada, Italy, Chile, Brazil, US, South Korea etc. died after the strike at their recruitment center. Now he and the 3 others have left for Poland and return home.

The world will thank us for getting rid of these petty death dealers. About time Putin targets the western parts of Ukraine and all the mercenaries that are stationed there.

• Banned
I don't see what you are so boisterous about. Russia invaded a small country that they should have overrun in 2 days and are still struggling to do so. If anything it seems to point out the poor quality of it's army and war material.
I dont recall Putin setting a deadline for Ukraine.
Ukraine is larger than France and Russia managed to take 1/4 of Ukraine in les than 2 weeks whereas the US took over a month to take Iraq.

I don't see what you are so boisterous about. Russia invaded a small country that they should have overrun in 2 days and are still struggling to do so. If anything it seems to point out the poor quality of it's army and war material.
Who said 2 days? Have the people who said that ever taken a country the size of Ukraine in 2 days? Western propaganda has been terrible, sadly the people believing it simply choose not to think it through.

I dont recall Putin setting a deadline for Ukraine.
Ukraine is larger than France and Russia managed to take 1/4 of Ukraine in les than 2 weeks whereas the US took over a month to take Iraq.

Before you're done, you're going to lose more Russian conscripts than you did in the Soviet-Afghan War. Russians have always been clumsy at waging war, and this war is no different. So many Russian mothers will never even know what happened to their sons. Those who are notified of their son's death, will receive the equivalency of $120 USD and a thank you note from the Russian government.

But let's look at the positive side here: With so many dead Russian males, I would guess the business of Russian mail-order brides might be a lucrative venture. Or better yet, I could always open a whore house and stock it with young, fresh Russian girls. That's assuming I could find enough of them who still have any teeth.

:laughing0301:

Last edited:
Getting killed is a real possibility for those who choose Mercenary Work. That's why they traditionally get paid pretty well.

I certainly understand why Russia would be so interested in targeting outfits like this, I wonder if someone in the unit leaked the info of where they were at by doing a selfie on FB.

If anything it seems to point out the poor quality of it's army and war material.

I like to think that there are some decent Russians working in sensitive parts of the Russian government that are passing classified information to the Ukrainians.

One of four Brazilian thugs who joined the foreign legion in Ukraine, who managed to survive, says many fighters from France, Canada, Italy, Chile, Brazil, US, South Korea etc. died after the strike at their recruitment center. Now he and the 3 others have left for Poland and return home.

The world will thank us for getting rid of these petty death dealers. About time Putin targets the western parts of Ukraine and all the mercenaries that are stationed there.

Best thing about your Russian state-of-the-art technology are the vacuum tubes we use in our USA-made 1950’s guitar amplifiers.

RIP, at least they showed up to fight unlike the keyboard knuckleheads here.
Let them burn in Hell! I'm not sure though if they really are dead. Are there any pictures or video?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back