Brave Marines Human Smugglers

If the military is serious about diversity they should welcome cartel paid smugglers.

Bit by bit, the cartels are controlling this country. Starting with the border.
There are criminals in every walk of life. Fifty years ago, I recall an incident where an enterprising young Marine thought he could make a few extra bucks by smuggling illegals around the border check on I-5 north of Oceanside, CA. This station is bordered by Marine Corp Base, Camp Pendleton. The young Marine was taking the illegals on base and walking them up the beach adjacent to the Border Patrol check station. He didn't get the memo that the 5th Marine Regiment was holding war games on the beach on that particular night and the 5th Marines thought the "enemy" was in the area and opened fire (blanks). LMAO, I bet there were a bunch of illegals shitting their drawers that night.

There are criminals in every walk of life. Fifty years ago, I recall an incident where an enterprising young Marine thought he could make a few extra bucks by smuggling illegals around the border check on I-5 north of Oceanside, CA. This station is bordered by Marine Corp Base, Camp Pendleton. The young Marine was taking the illegals on base and walking them up the beach adjacent to the Border Patrol check station. He didn't get the memo that the 5th Marine Regiment was holding war games on the beach on that particular night and the 5th Marines thought the "enemy" was in the area and opened fire (blanks). LMAO, I bet there were a bunch of illegals shitting their drawers that night.
I bet that Marine was a **** too though...right?

If the military is serious about diversity they should welcome cartel paid smugglers.

Bit by bit, the cartels are controlling this country. Starting with the border.

My God! All of those who courageously fought for this country and gave their lives for this country....must be rolling around in their graves.

This is all beyond revolting.

Emily Green from "vice" seems anxious to condemn the entire USMC for the conduct of a dozen rogue criminals but the dirty little secret is that Joe Biden is just as guilty of smuggling illegals as those amateurs were.
That's true

My God! All of those who courageously fought for this country and gave their lives for this country....must be rolling around in their graves.

This is all beyond revolting.

Marines have the bad 10% just like everyone else.

When I was the Operations Chief for MCAS Yuma back in 2000 we had about a dozen Marines get busted running a drug ring. They were brining it back from Mexico and selling it off base. The ring leader had a couple hundred grand of drugs in his wall locker. We lost such a large chunk of our ATC guys we had bring in Marines form other bases TAD for a few months to cover for them.

Sadly, no group is free from bad apples.

Did I stumble into the Twilight Zone? A few Marines break the law and so we are all guilty of breaking those same laws? Guilt by association? I think Trump's madness has infiltrated this forum. Seems a large portion of posters on here have not only drank the orange Kool-aid but have bathed in it Critical thought has taken a back seat to racism, bias, hate for hates sake etc. All Marines are criminals and all Mexicans are rapists? Why? Because to actually think things through is to disappoint the scoundrel-in-chief? What a bunch of spineless, ignorant and acquiescent indoctrinees we have here. News Flash! The vast majority of Marines are courageous, patriotic and more than willing to die for their country. But their detractors on here are perfectly fine with lining up, asshole to belly button, and following a false prophet while he and his flock lead them and our Democracy off of a cliff. So quick to label Marines and liberals as anti American because they hold different visions for the future of America than Cult-like corporate toadies do. And as the facts line up to make it clear that the real criminals and anti democratic worshipers are praying at the alter of corporatism, you will once again vote against your own interests as the income gap yawns wider every day and those same false prophets reap the profits of sounding like they care one whit about you or your families. It's all theater! It's a ruse designed to maintain the status-quo so that they can keep going to the bank. And to hitch one's wagon to a sick, prolific lie machine and his adoring cogs, is exactly the result they wanted. Your boy is a con-man and a grifter of the first order. He's a fraud and a narcissistic, self absorbed madman and that's what he has always been. And you are allowing someone who wouldn't piss on the best part of you if you were on fire to continue to disgrace the US and make America the laughing stock of the free world. You've gotta stay away from Fox Noise, Newsmax and any other propaganda vendors whose job it is to further ingrain the brainwash and wax into your psyche. To keep on believing a fuckin' word that comes from his Carp-like lips, is to reinforce the naivete and ignorance that is making you look like an even bigger fool than the McCarthy's and Grahams whose lips are permanently adhered to the large orange ass of a large orange ass.

10% for the Big Guy
Yeah, I'm sure you stay up at night because you want to solve the "Negro's" problems. I'm sure all of the Trumpsheep can't wait to address the inequity in America that blacks face. So much so that they are trying like hell to unburden black people with the tedious chore of voting.

Yeah, I'm sure you stay up at night because you want to solve the "Negro's" problems. I'm sure all of the Trumpsheep can't wait to address the inequity in America that blacks face. So much so that they are trying like hell to unburden black people with the tedious chore of voting.
Problems are not all a one-way street. It is a two-way street also.

America is so racist we never even had an American black as President but had to settle for a cheap-o Born in Kenya knockoff!

Speaking of the inequities black face in America, didn't democrats elect a governor who wore blackface?

Marines have the bad 10% just like everyone else.

And there are always a few obsessed haters who spend all day searching for anecdotes about some part of that 10% so that they can draw illogical conclusions and denigrate the entire profession. Just like police officers, just like doctors, just like teachers...

Hypocrite much there Leatherneck? You are eager to point out that the OP paints with a broad brush just before you pick up that same broad brush. Typical democrat asshole. Just because you choose to follow a lying vegetable, does not give you the right to condemn those who actually believe in the American way.

Hypocrite much there Leatherneck? You are eager to point out that the OP paints with a broad brush just before you pick up that same broad brush. Typical democrat asshole. Just because you choose to follow a lying vegetable, does not give you the right to condemn those who actually believe in the American way.
That insult thing doesn't work on me so Stow It! You are making an assumption that I'm like you sheep. I have no love for any politician. I go by what they do and what they stand for. And I would rather see Bonzo the Chimp in the Oval Office than the likes of Trump. So, is it the American way to disenfranchise it's citizens based on skin color? No! That's the Trump way. The fact that you can't see what's been right in front of you for 5 years speaks volumes about your intellect. How does it feel to worship a fascist, sick, authoritarian fool?

Forum List

Back