Brandon Tatum SCHOOLS The Transgender Community and Exposes Their True Intentions When It Comes To Boys Being Allowed In The Girl's Locker Room

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I worked forever on this thread title as although I usually use the same name as the video title I didn't think that was enough. As even though he mentioned Riley Gaines, he hit it WAY out of the park on other stuff too when it comes to mentally ill people.

I worked forever on this thread title as although I usually use the same name as the video title I didn't think that was enough. As even though he mentioned Riley Gaines, he hit it WAY out of the park on other stuff too when it comes to mentally ill people.

Did you write for South Park in the 2000's? I'm watching those and you sound like characters in South Park.

tl/dw

Forum List

Back