"Brainless" Means You Can't Explain What You Vote For

Biden won with 51.3% of the vote. Rasmussen has his approval at 47.2%. That’s 4% in flux. Half of those aren’t happy with how conservative Biden is being and the other half don’t like gas prices which is improving. The half that want him to be more liberal have no where to go. He’s set up for 4 more years. Easy.

No he didn't....there is no way to prove that once we discount those states that infracted the Constituion.

Watch me force you to admit it:

A question, the correct answer to which, will prove that no such election result occurred.

Think carefully before you answer, because I know the right answer.

There were a number of changes up to and into the 2020 election, including but not limited to....

Drop boxes

Ballot harvesting

Alter times methods of voting

How long after dates can votes be counted

Signing of absentee ballots.

Who has the lawful right to alter the “time, place, and manner” of national elections.....you know.....like the 2020 presidential election?

Is it state governors,

election officials,

attorneys general,

state courts,

state constitutions,

sec’ys of state,

election commission......

Or.....some other body?????

Biden won with 51.3% of the vote. Rasmussen has his approval at 47.2%. That’s 4% in flux. Half of those aren’t happy with how conservative Biden is being and the other half don’t like gas prices which is improving. The half that want him to be more liberal have no where to go. He’s set up for 4 more years. Easy.
Biden's approvals are more likely around 28%.
I don't care what you choose to believe so you don't lose your fucking mind....but the truth is....nobody likes Biden.....even the Democrats in Congress.
They're embarrassed by him.
You can tell this every time he's in a crowd.
They act like he's not even there....unless he's signing their shit legislation.

No he didn't....there is no way to prove that once we discount those states that infracted the Constituion.

Watch me force you to admit it:

A question, the correct answer to which, will prove that no such election result occurred.

Think carefully before you answer, because I know the right answer.

There were a number of changes up to and into the 2020 election, including but not limited to....

Drop boxes

Ballot harvesting

Alter times methods of voting

How long after dates can votes be counted

Signing of absentee ballots.

Who has the lawful right to alter the “time, place, and manner” of national elections.....you know.....like the 2020 presidential election?

Is it state governors,

election officials,

attorneys general,

state courts,

state constitutions,

sec’ys of state,

Doesn’t matter. If drop boxes were not available people would have voted in a different manner. There is no fraud so you morons try to say the method was not right. Well that’s what the officials provided to vote. If it wasn’t available they would have voted a different way. Those votes were legal and there are no fraud accusations.

You lose. Good day sir.

DDEBCAB4-EB7D-4D8A-8DBE-7273F3E610DB.gif

Biden's approvals are more likely around 28%.
I don't care what you choose to believe so you don't lose your fucking mind....but the truth is....nobody likes Biden.....even the Democrats in Congress.
They're embarrassed by him.
You can tell this every time he's in a crowd.
They act like he's not even there....unless he's signing their shit legislation.
It’s 47%. I just saw it on Rasmussen

Doesn’t matter. If drop boxes were not available people would have voted in a different manner. There is no fraud so you morons try to say the method was not right. Well that’s what the officials provided to vote. If it wasn’t available they would have voted a different way. Those votes were legal and there are no fraud accusations.

You lose. Good day sir.

View attachment 685820
"Doesn’t matter"....

To a Fascist like you.

Answer the question, coward:

Is it state governors,

election officials,

attorneys general,

state courts,

state constitutions,

sec’ys of state,

"Doesn’t matter"....

To a Fascist like you.

Answer the question, coward:

Is it state governors,

election officials,

attorneys general,

state courts,

state constitutions,

sec’ys of state,

Votes were cast. They added up to a Biden landslide. You can whine about the voting method but they were what they were. Any change to voting method ends with Biden winning via a different manner.

You have no argument. Biden won by 7.4M votes and no state that flipped was near a recount margin of error. Even so all the recounts had Biden still winning, actually by more.

It’s 47%. I just saw it on Rasmussen
Rasmussen is being paid to say that.
The truth is Biden is losing approval as we speak.
Nobody wants him to be president except people that enjoy all of the crime and the high food prices.
You can't fool us into thinking that Biden had anything to do with the price of gas going down because the price of food and other goods is sky-rocketing.
The truth...you think everyone is stupid....but even Hispanics are turning against him because of his open-borders policies.

Overall...57% of America across the board disapproves of Biden....including Democrats and Independents.
The raid at Mara-lago made everyone more worried than ever before about their own future under a demented president that doesn't seem to have any control over his own administration.

That’s not voting intent and
Rasmussen is being paid to say that.
The truth is Biden is losing approval as we speak.
Nobody wants him to be president except people that enjoy all of the crime and the high food prices.
You can't fool us into thinking that Biden had anything to do with the price of gas going down because the price of food and other goods is sky-rocketing.
The truth...you think everyone is stupid....but even Hispanics are turning against him because of his open-borders policies.

Overall...57% of America across the board disapproves of Biden....including Democrats and Independents.
The raid at Mara-lago made everyone more worried than ever before about their own future under a demented president that doesn't seem to have any control over his own administration.

Ha ha ha. The only people who are mad about the warrant served to Trump for a verified crime everyone agrees happened, even him and his lawyers, are people who would vote for Trump if he shot someone on 5th avenue.

Trump has received more rabid support by fewer people. That don’t win shit.

Votes were cast. They added up to a Biden landslide. You can whine about the voting method but they were what they were. Any change to voting method ends with Biden winning via a different manner.

You have no argument. Biden won by 7.4M votes and no state that flipped was near a recount margin of error. Even so all the recounts had Biden still winning, actually by more.
Here I am slappin’ you around like a school girl at a Taliban picnic.

This is what....the fourth....fifth...beating I'm administered???

You must enjoy it......didn't Leopold von Sacher-Masoch write about you???

Biden didn't win he was installed. Biden has no idea what he's doing he's just going through the motions guided by Obama, his wife and, apparently, the Easter Bunny. High gas prices are Biden's own fault and he SOLD our reserves in an attempt to lower them and so he could say that gas prices are falling. Cheap trick and idiots like you fell for it or you're as big a liar as Biden which I believe is the case based on your mostly ridiculous posts here.

That’s not voting intent and

Ha ha ha. The only people who are mad about the warrant served to Trump for a verified crime everyone agrees happened, even him and his lawyers, are people who would vote for Trump if he shot someone on 5th avenue.

Trump has received more rabid support by fewer people. That don’t win shit.
This isn't about what people think of Trump.
This is about what people think of Biden.

And FYI, even a large portion of Democrat voters think he stole the election.

Here I am slappin’ you around like a school girl at a Taliban picnic.

This is what....the fourth....fifth...beating I'm administered???

You must enjoy it......didn't Leopold von Sacher-Masoch write about you???
You’ve not pointed out a single issue with the actual votes. Courts won’t throw out votes cast as directed even if the voting commission was found to use a method not authorized. That’s not gonna change the outcome. Show me one case where that happened.

You’ve not pointed out a single issue with the actual votes. Courts won’t throw out votes cast as directed even if the voting commission was found to use a method not authorized. That’s not gonna change the outcome. Show me one case where that happened.

Where votes in drop boxes legal if not authorized by state legislatures?

Yes or no?????

Gas prices came down because of the Biden Recession. People are driving less.

Now let's look at the big picture:

Joe Biden gave us gasoline that rose to twice the price it was during 2018, an inflation rate that rose to 9.1%, which was almost 5 times higher than it was in 2019, a recession, the average middle-class family coming up about $6,000 short of disposable income, hefty taxes coming for the middle class, and retirement accounts losing $3 trillion dollars just over the last year. The price of oil jumping up to $130 per barrel, having to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil while draining our own strategic reserves, sporadic shortages on the store shelves, supply line disruptions, a steadily-increasing trade imbalance with China, an spiraling epidemic of violent crime and drugs, 4 million more illegals within the last two years, more COVID deaths than in 2020, a dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan that cost 13 American soldiers their lives, a weakened, pussified military, and IRS arming and training to be home invaders, an FBI acting like Nazi storm troopers, Iran's nuclear program having enough nuclear material to build a bomb and conducting attacks on US citizens like they did to Salman Rushdie, a revitalized Russian oil industry, China being energy and militarily dominant, a war in Europe that could even go nuclear, and China and North Korea threatening the US.
I can hear the Demonrat chorus in the background. Yeah, it all sucks, but he ain't Trump, so all is well. God help us.

Forum List

Back