Brackinridge, PA Police chief killed in shootout with Carjacker

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Monday around 4 p.m. in the Allegheny County borough. Sources say the officer killed in the shootout with the suspect is Brackenridge Police Chief Justin McIntire, who has been the chief since 2018. Police said the suspect is 28-year-old Aaron Lamont Swan.

According to sources, McIntire died at the scene while the other officer was shot in the leg. Police say that officer is in stable condition at a local hospital.

Police confirm Swan was killed in a shootout with police in Pittsburgh's Homewood neighborhood on Monday after fleeing the area in a carjacked vehicle.

Police chief killed, another officer injured in Brackenridge shooting; suspect shot and killed

Perp....

aaron-lamont-swan-1672702041.png

A 4-man PD.....It just goes to show how the filthy animals from "da hood" can reach out into the hinterlands and touch you.

Monday around 4 p.m. in the Allegheny County borough. Sources say the officer killed in the shootout with the suspect is Brackenridge Police Chief Justin McIntire, who has been the chief since 2018. Police said the suspect is 28-year-old Aaron Lamont Swan.

According to sources, McIntire died at the scene while the other officer was shot in the leg. Police say that officer is in stable condition at a local hospital.

Police confirm Swan was killed in a shootout with police in Pittsburgh's Homewood neighborhood on Monday after fleeing the area in a carjacked vehicle.

Police chief killed, another officer injured in Brackenridge shooting; suspect shot and killed

Perp....

A 4-man PD.....It just goes to show how the filthy animals from "da hood" can reach out into the hinterlands and touch you.

Brackenridge is adjacent to the Urban Heck Hole of Pittsburgh, in fact its in the same county. Mr. Swan didn't journey that far into the hinterlands here, at least.

But the police who clipped him in Pittsburgh are going to face the music. I wouldn't be surprised if the libs try to lock those guys up.

Perp....

That's why they call it "Shittsburgh."

Brackenridge is adjacent to the Urban Heck Hole of Pittsburgh, in fact its in the same county. Mr. Swan didn't journey that far into the hinterlands here, at least.

But the police who clipped him in Pittsburgh are going to face the music. I wouldn't be surprised if the libs try to lock those guys up.
Looks like it's a bit over 20 miles away from Pittsburg and not all that built-up for a old river town.....Low crime rate to be that close to Shitsburg.

According to the most recent data from the FBI, the total crime rate in Brackenridge is 1,273.9 per 100,000 people. That's -45.70% lower than the national rate of 2,346.0 per 100,000 people and -37.36% lower than the Pennsylvania total crime rate of 2,033.6 per 100,000 people.

Brackenridge, PA Crime Report, 2022.

Pittsburgh is run by hard core libs who believe "black lives matter". Fellows like Mr. Swan are treated like the sacred cows are in Calcutta and New Delhi.
And your evidence that they would jail officers for killing a man who fired on them after just murdering the police chief of a nearby town is?

I live 2 miles from Brackenridge which is 21 miles from Pgh. No charges are being filed against the police, dumbass. I wish you people would stop arming crazy people. It sure as hell isn`t the libs that endorse guns for all. You`re embarrassing the entire Polish race, which we have plenty of in the Brackenridge area. I worked with plenty of them in the steel mill and unlike yourself they all had measurable IQs.

I live 2 miles from Brackenridge which is 21 miles from Pgh. No charges are being filed against the police, dumbass. I wish you people would stop arming crazy people. It sure as hell isn`t the libs that endorse guns for all. You`re embarrassing the entire Polish race, which we have plenty of in the Brackenridge area. I worked with plenty of them in the steel mill and unlike yourself they all had measurable IQs.

Actually, this Swan fellow was a convicted felon on probation, who was literally prohibited from carrying firearms.

This has nothing to do with gun control.

Perp....

Lol, how does this become political? Pretty simple, fry that car jacket. No one IA gunna think any different. Problem solved all parties agreed?

And your evidence that they would jail officers for killing a man who fired on them after just murdering the police chief of a nearby town is?

The number of BLM supporters in Allegheny County is the proof.

Remember that one of BLM's slogans they chant during their events is "pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon", which the leaders of the Democrat Party have never renounced.

The number of BLM supporters in Allegheny County is the proof.

Remember that one of BLM's slogans they chant during their events is "pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon", which the leaders of the Democrat Party have never renounced.

So, in other words, no evidence at all.

Forum List

Back