BP Is Killing Us. White House Response Pitiful...

I think what Obama and the Democrats need to do is find out how this rig blew up....and figure out who exactly they can blame for it.

Maybe they can figure out an angle to blame it on Bush.

That may be what Obama wishes to do, but the bottom line is Obama killed the bio-fuel plants that Bush started & chose drill baby drill.

The cause of this disaster was a well blow-out. This is caused when a combination of well control systems fail. Primarily drilling mud hydrostatics, blow-out preventer's, and formation pore pressure is greater than the well-bore pressure at depth.

This disaster will grow larger than most people can imagine. 25% of our sea food lost & our largest oil & shipping channels closed.

I think what Obama and the Democrats need to do is find out how this rig blew up....and figure out who exactly they can blame for it.

Maybe they can figure out an angle to blame it on Bush.

That may be what Obama wishes to do, but the bottom line is Obama killed the bio-fuel plants that Bush started & chose drill baby drill.

The cause of this disaster was a well blow-out. This is caused when a combination of well control systems fail. Primarily drilling mud hydrostatics, blow-out preventer's, and formation pore pressure is greater than the well-bore pressure at depth.

This disaster will grow larger than most people can imagine. 25% of our sea food lost & our largest oil & shipping channels closed.

I don't think the facts will stop Obama and company from claiming it was failed Bush policies that caused it along with a few references to an Inherited ongoing problem that surfaced after 8 years of neglect.

Did I mention that it's all Bush's fault yet???

Just another democrat disaster as we are dealing with their Affirmative Action Lending & blaming it on Goldman Sachs.

My bad,all is well. The President is calling in SWAT. Say Whaaa?? SWAT?? Man what a debacle.

Many are now saying that this BP spill is worse than the Valdez spill. They still haven't stopped the leak. Sorry Mr. President but SWAT ain't gonna cut it.

Many are now saying that this BP spill is worse than the Valdez spill. They still haven't stopped the leak. Sorry Mr. President but SWAT ain't gonna cut it.

Exactly! After being asleep at the switch for 17 days government looks on as BP & Halliburton organize to go drill a relief well. It will take 2 months or more to stop this leak & will be one of the largest disasters we have ever seen in our lifetime.

They still haven't stopped the massive leak. This disaster will end up being much worse than the Valdez spill. BP execs really should probably be arrested. Could you imagine Great Britain's reaction if we went over there and killed some of their citizens and pumped massive amounts of deadly toxic chemicals on to their shores? Dose anyone really believe the Brits would be this quiet? My God,their Left Wingers would be up on their soapboxes 24/7 screeching about "Evil America." Time to arrest BP execs right now. The damage they have done to our people and our coastlines is almost impossible to fathom. This White House has been completely AWOL on this thing. Sending in SWAT? How sad.

I love how the loyal Hopey Changeys are either being silent on this or they're harping on blaming BP while completely absolving their Hopey Changey. Gee what a shocker there. Obviously they would be going the opposite way if a Republican were in the White House. Does anyone else see the astounding dishonesty & hypocrisy on the part of Hopey Changeys? Their guy gets no blame at all. Man,people really can be mindless cattle.

All of you who want to whine about an accidental oil spill should put your actions where your mouths are.

Stop heating your homes with oil, stop driving your cars or doing anything else that uses petroleum products.

Then maybe I'll listen to you.

Like I care.

Anyway I do not drive and heat my home with coal generated electricity.
And have made my house as eneregy efficient as I can.
Not watching Fox saves energy.

"Like i care." Yea but you Hopey Changeys didn't feel that way in previous years. How long would it have taken CNN,NBC,and the NY Slimes to blame the White House on this one if a Republican was in there? Not very long in my opinion. Leftists are incredibly dishonest people. Where's all that "Evil Oil Company" rhetoric? BP is literally killing us yet not a peep out of the Leftists. Pretty sad & bizarre stuff.

Again, I strongly suggest you did the excess wax out of your ears before saying such stupid crap. You might actually hear.

Like I care.

Anyway I do not drive and heat my home with coal generated electricity.
And have made my house as eneregy efficient as I can.
Not watching Fox saves energy.

"Like i care." Yea but you Hopey Changeys didn't feel that way in previous years. How long would it have taken CNN,NBC,and the NY Slimes to blame the White House on this one if a Republican was in there? Not very long in my opinion. Leftists are incredibly dishonest people. Where's all that "Evil Oil Company" rhetoric? BP is literally killing us yet not a peep out of the Leftists. Pretty sad & bizarre stuff.

Again, I strongly suggest you did the excess wax out of your ears before saying such stupid crap. You might actually hear.

Hear what? You Hopey Changeys have been practically silent on this catastrophe. The only thing i have heard is some of you screeching about Palin. The woman isn't even an elected official yet you guys are trying to blame her. Now that's some pretty lame stuff. I'm sure if a Republican were in the White House right now,you Hopey Changeys would have plenty to say. Pretty sad stuff.

My God,you can't even get this White House to criticize BP at this point. Talk about sucking up to the "Evil Oil Companies?" Yikes!

Your breath stinks. Are you a "fart"? What you are saying makes equal sense. Except "farts" are here for a reason.

Hear what? You Hopey Changeys have been practically silent on this catastrophe. The only thing i have heard is some of you screeching about Palin. The woman isn't even an elected official yet you guys are trying to blame her. Now that's some pretty lame stuff. I'm sure if a Republican were in the White House right now,you Hopey Changeys would have plenty to say. Pretty sad stuff.

Like I said....you don't hear too good do you?

I've heard of oil rigs springing leaks but don't think I've ever heard of one blowing up.

It would be nice to find out WHY this rig blew. Was it an accident?? Could it have been sabotage ?? Hope they can find out.

As for the damages. BP will be paying for it just as Exxon did when the Valdez grounded.

The Valdez disaster was back in 89. I think they have better ways to fight the spill now then they had then.

Doesn't matter who's in the WH. The Prez didn't do this. Jeeze.

This is much much worse than the Valdez spill. This is not just a ship leaking oil. This was a massive underwater explosion. As we speak it is still pumping massive amounts of deadly toxic chemicals into the ocean. Btw,the Valdez spill still hasn't been cleaned up. It most likely never will. This one is much worse and will be with us for many many years. The awful damage is actually pretty hard to fathom. I stand by my belief that this White House has responded in a pitiful manner.

This is much much worse than the Valdez spill. This is not just a ship leaking oil. This was a massive underwater explosion. As we speak it is still pumping massive amounts of deadly toxic chemicals into the ocean. Btw,the Valdez spill still hasn't been cleaned up. It most likely never will. This one is much worse and will be with us for many many years. The awful damage is actually pretty hard to fathom. I stand by my belief that this White House has responded in a pitiful manner.

Elaborate.

What more should they have done and when?

lol! Yea you two nutters aren't partisan at all. Are you guys being serious? I'm sure if this were a Republican President mishandling this thing this way,you two would be the first ones to call for heads. I'm also sure CNN,NBC,and the NY Times would be doing the same thing. This thing really is much worse than this White House and MSM have reported. It's just so sad.

And, as usual, Libo simply restates his original point in a post edited to seem like a response.

lol! Yea you two nutters aren't partisan at all. Are you guys being serious? I'm sure if this were a Republican President mishandling this thing this way,you two would be the first ones to call for heads. I'm also sure CNN,NBC,and the NY Times would be doing the same thing. This thing really is much worse than this White House and MSM have reported. It's just so sad.

And, as usual, Libo simply restates his original point in a post edited to seem like a response.

Just responded to you two partisan nutters whining about me being partisan. Trust me,if a Republican was President right now,you two nutters would probably be calling for Impeachment over this calamity. I think i know you guys better than you know yourselves. Hmm?

And the carnage goes on. They still haven't even stopped the leak. Uh,has Hopey Changey returned all that BP cash yet? This is a horrific calamity for our nation. Shame on the corrupt MSM for not holding this White House and BP accountable. My God,could you imagine if a Republican was in the White House right now? I seriously doubt the MSM would be this compliant and docile towards the President. This President received the most BP money of any politician in America yet the MSM has given him a complete free pass on his botching of this tragedy. How could anyone still claim that our MSM is not corrupt? What a shame.

And the carnage goes on. They still haven't even stopped the leak. Uh,has Hopey Changey returned all that BP cash yet? This is a horrific calamity for our nation. Shame on the corrupt MSM for not holding this White House and BP accountable. My God,could you imagine if a Republican was in the White House right now? I seriously doubt the MSM would be this compliant and docile towards the President. This President received the most BP money of any politician in America yet the MSM has given him a complete free pass on his botching of this tragedy. How could anyone still claim that our MSM is not corrupt? What a shame.

YOU want the MSM to hold the White House accountable for a BP/TransOcean oil leak? Where in the Constitution does it state that our government is responsible for cleaning up their mess?

Forum List

Back