Boycott grubhub

Na, Trump only has the fact that he ain't hillary going for him. He just isnt worth boycotting a place that makes really yummy food delivered right to my door. You were all against trump anyway, why all the hubbub now?
Can't get your fat ass out of the basement door?

If I want to I can and when I do its rarely for food.

Na, Trump only has the fact that he ain't hillary going for him. He just isnt worth boycotting a place that makes really yummy food delivered right to my door. You were all against trump anyway, why all the hubbub now?
This isn't about Trump. Just how dense are you? It's about political persecution in the workplace.

Sounds like more of the effeminate crying everyone picks on the left for and it's pretty gay. Don't you people ever get tired of being outraged about shit ? I mean damn, Hillary lost. So go find a reason to be happy.
So you're down with tyranny.....got it

What a little dictator Maloney is! He sounds like the typical fascist pseudo-leftists using the constitution in the bath room that are so common in the West...
I am going to write him an-email.

A stupid company with what is going to be a doomed business model.

If I want a restaurant meal, I'd rather go to the restaurant and enjoy the dining experience. And having fast food delivered to one's home is not a healthy lifestyle, so no thank you. I'd rather cook something far healthier and far tastier than the crap GrubHub pushes.

I disagree on the healthy. I think GrubHub provides access to a lot healthier food than most fast food delivery. I owned a pita Mediterranean themed restaurant. They did a lot of deliveries for us. And we were by UNC, students got access to a lot healthier food than they normally get. And yes, dine in is nice, but there is a big delivery market and they do a lot of deliveries for restaurants that otherwise wouldn't deliver.

I'm not disagreeing on the idiocy of him jumping into politics to the detriment of his business, just your comment on the deliveries

We have a ton of food delivery options in the Berkeley-Oakland area. SpoonRocket went belly up awhile ago. PostMates is a nasty cesspit for employees. And the word on Grubhub is that it's not much better. I'm not a fan of the"gig economy", which appears to me to be a way for Silicon Valley Elites to get around labor laws.

There is also a rather unhealthy techie lifestyle of millenials going home to their teeny, high-rise tower living units, shutting themselves in after work...and ordering take out. Yuck. That is not a way to live, imo. The gig delivery companies will crash once this shut in lifestyle fad wears out.

A stupid company with what is going to be a doomed business model.

If I want a restaurant meal, I'd rather go to the restaurant and enjoy the dining experience. And having fast food delivered to one's home is not a healthy lifestyle, so no thank you. I'd rather cook something far healthier and far tastier than the crap GrubHub pushes.

I disagree on the healthy. I think GrubHub provides access to a lot healthier food than most fast food delivery. I owned a pita Mediterranean themed restaurant. They did a lot of deliveries for us. And we were by UNC, students got access to a lot healthier food than they normally get. And yes, dine in is nice, but there is a big delivery market and they do a lot of deliveries for restaurants that otherwise wouldn't deliver.

I'm not disagreeing on the idiocy of him jumping into politics to the detriment of his business, just your comment on the deliveries

I take back every barb I tossed your way. Mediterranean food is the best there is. Nothing beats a berg shwarma man. I live near lots of older folks kind of out in the wilds. Grubhub are the only ones who will come out here, and the only ones besides dominos that can keep the food hot.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I'd love to boycott them, but like the NFL, mainstream news, broadcast television, Hollywood and Starbucks, but I can't...I either never frequented their establishments in the first place, or I withdrew my support long ago. This business falls into the first category.

He's being stupid, but I am not going to stop using GrubHub. I hate talking on the phone to people for takeout.

That's ok, Trump's got a lil somethin somethin for this beotch. He'll kneel and praise his new King eventually. Bet on it.

Good for him. And if a Democratic baker doesn't want to bake a cake for any republicans, that's his right, right?
Refusing service =/= discriminating against employees fucktard
It's his business. And according to many a nutter's posts in the past, they stated that since it is his privately owned business, he should be allowed to hire and fire as he pleases. Before you whine with fucktard again, I am not saying you are one of those that said that, fucktard.

Forum List

Back