Boulder Shooter Bought Gun Legally and Passed Background Check

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Narrative fail.
E4AEAEAD-4C57-4035-8D14-0EAC286ED99D.jpeg

Boulder Shooter Bought Gun Legally and Passed Background Check
All while he was reportedly already on the FBI's radar...whatever that means...how many other time bombs are walking around with guns that are already on the "FBI's Radar"?...and why?.....is it incompetence or worse....is it intentional?....fast and furious all over again....

Narrative fail.
View attachment 473527
If this is all true, it appears anyone can get a gun if they really want one. So what's the issue with gun control? Not restrictive enough for you?

We have laws against speeding but people still drive and crash. Unless we ban guns or driving (tangent: will happen soon as self-driving cars get better) no laws or rules will be 100% effective. Doesn't mean they are completely useless.

Narrative fail.
View attachment 473527
If this is all true, it appears anyone can get a gun if they really want one. So what's the issue with gun control? Not restrictive enough for you?

We have laws against speeding but people still drive and crash. Unless we ban guns or driving (tangent: will happen soon as self-driving cars get better) no laws or rules will be 100% effective. Doesn't mean they are completely useless.
Do tell us why he should have failed his background check.

Narrative fail.
View attachment 473527

not a clue

. . . that's not the point of all the media propaganda we are seeing now.

That State wants to condition the populace to abandon the 2A. They have been at it for some time now. . .

1991%2Bbook%2B63464.png

There probably isn’t anything we can do. Nothing both sides would agree to, at least.

At this point, I think we just have to accept that these things are going to happen and we’re not going to do anything to prevent them.

I thought they said the FBI was aware of the shooter? So what happened?

Narrative fail.
View attachment 473527

not a clue
Well, if the FBI had done its job instead of fabricating evidence against Trump and spending thousands of man hours going after a couple of dozen trespassing protesters, he’d have had his name on the no buy list.
Bonus:
Biden bombed Syria, sent out $1400 stimulus checks, and this Syrian used his to buy a rifle and shoot up a grocery store in retaliation.

There probably isn’t anything we can do. Nothing both sides would agree to, at least.

At this point, I think we just have to accept that these things are going to happen and we’re not going to do anything to prevent them.
Its the insane liberal culture that grips America

Everyone is affected but some worse than others

Its the insane liberal culture that grips America

Everyone is affected but some worse than others

I disagree.

I would ask you to support your argument but you would just end up spinning around in circles without answering anything.

By the way, the human species is still in existence. You know, contrary to what that “rational” guy of yours says.

and in America the prime suspect is the warped and insane liberal culture children grow up in

I disagree.

I’d ask you to support your argument, but you would just spin around in circles without actually addressing the question.

Forum List

Back