BOSE Earbuds

A while ago a bought this cheap Chinese in ear phones for 15 €, boxed as new. They are so incredibly great, will blow your Apple or Bose stuff away. My neighbors complain.

TrL1AHxI_o.jpg

Bose makes good stuff, in my opinion, but I wouldn't want wireless earbuds, too much brain cancers from all of the waves, man.

Plus I just really hate this whole trend with having to charge everything.

Bose makes good stuff, in my opinion, but I wouldn't want wireless earbuds, too much brain cancers from all of the waves, man.

The only time I use wireless earbuds is when I watch movies which is maybe twice a week.
I always use speaker on my Iphone to keep down the the exposure to 5G.

Which model did you have?
These are noted for their comfort and have a top edge that you can change out to fit your ears better.
So basically you have two inserts rather than one so you get a custom fit.
I threw out the box a long time ago, so I don’t know the exact model. It shows up on my phone as “Bose Sport Earbuds”. I picked the inserts that best fit my ears. Very happy with them, but I wouldn’t pay $250 for any headphones. Great gift though.

I threw out the box a long time ago, so I don’t know the exact model. It shows up on my phone as “Bose Sport Earbuds”. I picked the inserts that best fit my ears. Very happy with them, but I wouldn’t pay $250 for any headphones. Great gift though.

Yeah....
These aren't the sport.
They're the top of the line BOSE.
Do the sports have two inserts,one for the inner ear and one for the outer ear?

The only time I use wireless earbuds is when I watch movies which is maybe twice a week.
I always use speaker on my Iphone to keep down the the exposure to 5G.
The earbuds don´t use 5G. And 5G is using UHF by the way, just like the old TV signals. No harm possible. You should rather minimize your exposure to tinfoil websites and gurus. Those liars are harmful and also ridicule actual criticism and news gathering.

I suppose ear buds have their place if you want to place tiny drivers that close to your eardrum inside your hot, waxy, ear canal! But for the very best, full room sound experience, acoustic space and bass response, you still cannot beat a real set of headphones like these premium ones (short of actual full-range loudspeakers in your room):

I'm a big fan of the Grado Labs and Sennheiser stuff.

I suppose ear buds have their place if you want to place tiny drivers that close to your eardrum inside your hot, waxy, ear canal! But for the very best, full room sound experience, acoustic space and bass response, you still cannot beat a real set of headphones like these premium ones (short of actual full-range loudspeakers in your room):

I'm a big fan of the Grado Labs and Sennheiser stuff.

I only use earbuds whenever I'm watching a movie on my laptop at night.

I have problems with newer phones playing too quiet. Traffic drowns out the music but the stupid device still warns of hearing defects. There are "Volume Boosters" in the Play Store but they just pretend to work.

Well my dog ate one of my Bose earbuds after I fell asleep on the back porch and it fell out.
After knowing what the Bose offered I decided to up the anti to the Sony.

Sony WF-1000XM5​

It shows up tomorrow. I'll let y'all know if it sounds any better.
Getting tired of assing up more money for earbuds and if I lose this pair I'm gonna go with a wired set.

Forum List

Back