BOSE Earbuds

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
Just got em today and I'm waiting for them to be fully charged.
I've had the original airpods and the new airpod pros and both failed in short order.
The BOSE are the same price as the Airpod 2's at $249 bucks.
Cant wait to hear em once they're charged.
They're supposed to be very crisp with great bass and noise cancellation and the battery lasts up to 6 hours and the case will charge them three more times.
Does anyone else have the BOSE earbuds?

I've had the original airpods and the new airpod pros and both failed in short order.
They're supposed to be very crisp with great bass and noise cancellation and the battery lasts up to 6 hours and the case will charge them three more times.
You got ripped off.

Wally World $3.99 el-jippo's here. I don't mind the cheapies really as I'm deaf in one ear & can't hear anything out of my other ear.

I can only tell you that audio products designed by Amar Bose were once the laughing stock of the audio industry back in the 60s and 70s. They started with the "direct/reflected" sound concept like the Bose 901 where 90% of the speakers (a bunch of little speakers) were aimed at the walls to emulate the effects of room reflections and ambient space. But over the years due to aggressive marketing, they've managed to take over a pretty large share of the market with a few pretty well-made products. Their big thing now since old man Bose passed away seems to be psycho-acoustic processing.

I got a pair of them for Christmas a year ago. They sound great to me. They fit pretty securely, so they don't fall out of your ear like the airpods sometimes do. They do kind of irritate my ears after a while though.

Oh I comprehend that you're an idiot.
You obviously should have waited to try them damned things that give you tumors, but you had to tell everyone you had no fn idea and were too impatient to find out for yourself before they were charged. Hey... look at me... and I'm an idiot?

I got a pair of them for Christmas a year ago. They sound great to me. They fit pretty securely, so they don't fall out of your ear like the airpods sometimes do. They do kind of irritate my ears after a while though.

Which model did you have?
These are noted for their comfort and have a top edge that you can change out to fit your ears better.
So basically you have two inserts rather than one so you get a custom fit.

Jealousy is a bad look.
Here's looking at you...

1702765890822.png

Forum List

Back