Boris the Russian spy

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Under questioning in the house yesterday Johnson admitted meeting a kgb agent without any officials when he was Foreign Secretary .Watch as his official passes him a note telling him to shut up. He is lying in this clip. He didnt declare the meeting.

Under questioning in the house yesterday Johnson admitted meeting a kgb agent without any officials when he was Foreign Secretary .Watch as his official passes him a note telling him to shut up. He is lying in this clip. He didnt declare the meeting.

That was yesterday.
Today Yvette Cooper brought it up in Parliament. The guy should be in jail.

Relax, Tommy. Wales will still be 97% white when this is all over. Your race is safe.

1657206112042.png

If he let others know he met him, what is the problem? I would need more context for this meeting.

Did they meet and he wasn't aware at the time he was KGB? Did they meet with full understanding and approval by government for a specific nefarious issue that of the shady world of geopolitics that sometimes forces you to speak to adversaries?

The fact they met in Italy could have been to skirt British laws and might even upset some allies depending on the purpose ad secrecy of the meeting. Worse, if that meeting now puts others at risks, say for instance, Russian or Italian officials could look back at the timeline and say "wait a minute, there is no official record of our comrade being in Italy at that time..."

This is why as a world leader, you have to be fully cognizant of your words when revealing such details of what impact it might have on relations or others. I call it being "Street Smart". I haven't always followed my own advice in life, but I've done so with purpose.

He is a global leader and I don't see his purpose for being overly transparent publicly on this issue unless maybe something is amiss.

If he let others know he met him, what is the problem? I would need more context for this meeting.

Did they meet and he wasn't aware at the time he was KGB? Did they meet with full understanding and approval by government for a specific nefarious issue that of the shady world of geopolitics that sometimes forces you to speak to adversaries?

The fact they met in Italy could have been to skirt British laws and might even upset some allies depending on the purpose ad secrecy of the meeting. Worse, if that meeting now puts others at risks, say for instance, Russian or Italian officials could look back at the timeline and say "wait a minute, there is no official record of our comrade being in Italy at that time..."

This is why as a world leader, you have to be fully cognizant of your words when revealing such details of what impact it might have on relations or others. I call it being "Street Smart". I haven't always followed my own advice in life, but I've done so with purpose.

He is a global leader and I don't see his purpose for being overly transparent publicly on this issue unless maybe something is amiss.
He slipped his security detail to go and meet him. As a member of the UK government he had no business sneaking off for secret meetings.

A meeting he has denied till now.

This kgb guy is on a canadian sanctions list now.

Johnson then gave his son a peerage and he sits in the ridiculous house of lords.

Johnson is a security risk. Remember there is a gove report into russian interference in the UK that he is refusing to publish.

He slipped his security detail to go and meet him. As a member of the UK government he had no business sneaking off for secret meetings.

A meeting he has denied till now.

This kgb guy is on a canadian sanctions list now.

Johnson then gave his son a peerage and he sits in the ridiculous house of lords.

Johnson is a security risk. Remember there is a gove report into russian interference in the UK that he is refusing to publish.

Then his resigination is well timed.

So, is Boris leaving or not?
In some form yes. His plan is to stay on till the new leader is picked. That could mean October. the sensible tories are scared of this and are trying to speed up the process.

One issue is that johnson was looking to hold a big wedding reception with his current shag at Chequers which is the official PM country house.

That is due in July sometime and he needs the keys to do that.
Seriously, that is the level the fat **** lives on.

In some form yes. His plan is to stay on till the new leader is picked. That could mean October. the sensible tories are scared of this and are trying to speed up the process.

One issue is that johnson was looking to hold a big wedding reception with his current shag at Chequers which is the official PM country house.

That is due in July sometime and he needs the keys to do that.
Seriously, that is the level the fat **** lives on.
What a send off.

Forum List

Back