Border Patrol seeing sharp rise in illegal immigrants coming in from Canada

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
It's like cockroaches.

---One particular spot on the Canadian border has seen more people than any other. Seventy percent of arrests since the start of fiscal 2023 were in Border Patrol's Swanton Sector, which stretches from northeastern New York through Vermont and New Hampshire.---

It's like cockroaches.

---One particular spot on the Canadian border has seen more people than any other. Seventy percent of arrests since the start of fiscal 2023 were in Border Patrol's Swanton Sector, which stretches from northeastern New York through Vermont and New Hampshire.---

We're being invaded by Canucks now? I doubt we will need a norther border wall.

fleeing for a better life…they have a radical tyrant running the country now

It's not like I haven't been arguing we can't fence the country in. They come by boat, they come across the Northern border.

All for jobs. We could address that but won't.

Build the wall on the southern border in the winter months, build the wall on the northern border in the summer months.

Basic tactics teach there are three ways of dealing with defensive fortifications such as walls or obstacles, those being Breach, Bull through and Bypass. Breaching is time-consuming, sometimes technical, though sometimes as simple as throwing a rope and climbing or wading or swimming water to overcome. Bulling through often has higher than desired or acceptable attrition rates. Bypass is easiest if there is a bypass and time allows.

Obstacles not covered by observation and fires are not obstacles, only inconveniences. Use appropriate countermeasures and continue the mission. Do you envision us overwatching with

The Northern US Border is the longest international border between two countries in the entire world and includes The Great Lakes, at something like 5,525 miles. The US/Mexico border is about 1,954 miles. Your wall BS is unrealistic. Do you envision us overwatching with fires, 7,479 miles of border not counting completely closing 12, 479 miles of coastline? You dreaming an unrealistic dream on my tax dollars.

I remember a pretty good President telling another world leader "Tear down that wall". Hell, I voted for him twice.

Forum List

Back