Border patrol punishment.

Biden needed to make an example of the "evil" border patrol after he made his retarded speech vowing to MAKE THEM PAY!!!. Maybe the border patrol should go on strike. After all, everything is cool at the border and the border patrol are just a bunch of racists.

Idiots in washington have no idea how skilled those riders were. Not so easy blocking people with their horses like that without perhaps running over one of them, or tramppling a foot or two. Those agents were taking great care to block them in a safe manner and they get accused initially of doing something that looked "worse than slavery".
can these overpaid buffoons grow up anytime soon? can they just once admit they were wrong and make an apology?
Whipping those reins around, was how they are able to make cutting maneuvers with a massive sized animal.... and these fools obviously know less about horses than they do about guns.

Whipping those reins around, was how they are able to make cutting maneuvers with a massive sized animal.... and these fools obviously know less about horses than they do about guns.
No. Does ANYONE here besides me have experience in this classic American West way of riding? The reins are very long and not tied (I don't like that though and eventually always tied mine in later life --- one inevitably drops) and you whip the horse up on one side and then the other, very dramatic, big arm movements. We learned it from the movies. Has nothing at all to do with control!! It's about speeding up the horse -- you can clearly see that's what the rider is doing in the original video.

Did anyone besides me use to ride like that? I say "use to" because after the Stu Varney segment this morning about the sheep that got away and no one could figure out if it was a cow or goat or what, I don't expect much of people animal-wise anymore.

Forum List

Back