Border Patrol Agent: 'These People Are Coming Here to Do Horrible Things'

good insightful post Moonglow . Greed has replaced Patriotism !!

Last two presidents left the border wide open? I guess that Reagan didn't? Ha!
Yeah we opposed them too which is why they are still working on amnesty......cause repubs in Congress wouldnt give it to them

I don't want them here either, yet the policy at play has been frozen since the later 1970's..

But it is a lie to say that only two presidents have not sealed off the border, it has been unmilitarized and open since Wilson, he sent Pershing with the Army to handle cross border raids coming from Mexico...
The difference of now to then is, people with money and jobs to fill want them here...many years ago preference would go to American citizens first..now greed has overcome patriotism...

Yeah, and Eisenhower must not have done anything either since he was President during that time span, lol.

Dude, Eisenhower and others have put the border under control, but business interests have long hobbled enforcement at every opportunity. What we have had since 2001 under Bush is practically a wide open border and Obama has made it almost official policy to not protect the border.

We could regain control of the border by enforcing immigration laws at the source; nailing the companies and corporations that hire illegals. Trafficking in human beings is a felony, so to hire illegal labor is to do business with human traffickers by definition, and this makes the businessmen that hire them vulnerable to RICO laws.

RICO allows for the ill gotten property and profits of a criminal enterprise to be seized, and once a few businesses were taken over by the Feds, the demand for black market labor would vanish over night.

Easy peezy.

Wanna stop illegals, cut off their ability to make money, any company caught should lose it's ability to operate in the USA.. Which is what Oblama has been going after...He can't put them out of business until they get caught several times but he has been financially penalizing companies that do hire illegals..
Even during high unemployment the city councils and businesses claim they do not have enough workers, yet they refuse to hire American citizens 'cause they claim American citizens don't want to work.

I am so sick of this lie. I know plenty of people who have been looking for work for years, but cannot find a job.

I hear it all the time in construction, yet I never hired an illegal in all my 40 years of masonry contracting..
Many contractors/builders would use illegals to build their projects and not pay them, abusing the illegal workers for monetary gain.
I knew of fellow workers that housed illegals in their homes at 100 bucks a week per head in the house...financial exploitation at it's best...

Slave labor is the final logical position of a completely unregulated and unfettered capitalistic economy, which is why slavery thrived until people banned it solely out of good conscience.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back