Booming Israel Economy

Israel, go Boom

Free Israel Prospers As Islam Remains In The Dark

How Free Israel Prospers As Islam Remains In Dark
Strategy to ‘suffocate’ Gaza strip revealed in Israeli govt docs from Six Day War

“Perhaps if we don’t give them enough water they won’t have a choice, because the orchards will yellow and wither,”
“I do not for one minute accept the idea that the world outside will look at the fact that we’re taking everything for ourselves and will say, ‘Bon Appetit,’ ” Aranne said. “After all in another year or half a year the world will wake up; there’s a world out there and it will ask questions.”

Another “solution” touted by the Israeli PM was to hope for war. “Perhaps we can expect another war and then this problem will be solved,” he said. “But that’s a type of ‘luxury,’ an unexpected solution.”
Strategy to ‘suffocate’ Gaza strip revealed in Israeli govt docs from Six Day War

Son of Hamas: Hamas wants death

It's rather easy to accomplish when they're receiving billions of Americans' taxpayer dollars to pay for their military. 38 billion taxpayer dollars per year, Israel gets.

Attachments

• A23A5089-195F-4CC7-BC84-347369950223.png
    A23A5089-195F-4CC7-BC84-347369950223.png
    353.9 KB · Views: 28
Birdbrain: Israel has a $300 Billion economy.

Then, why do they need 38 billion dollars a year of American taxpayers' money, asshole?

Birdbrain: US technology industry, and the US economy, depend on Israeli innovation. Now, you know, birdbrain!

Gosh. You're fully indoctrinated, aren't you. America doesn't need Israel for anything. They're a burden to the American taxpayer. And Microsoft is a consumer choice. Moron.

Then, why do they need 38 billion dollars a year of American taxpayers' money, asshole?
The USA is the richest country in the world.

From your formula, it needs to stop loaning money from other countries.

And it is 38 Billion in the course of 10 years, and not per year, in aid to Israel.

Why Does the United States Give So Much Money to Israel?

Anything else you could be misinformed about ?

Birdbrain: US technology industry, and the US economy, depend on Israeli innovation. Now, you know, birdbrain!

Gosh. You're fully indoctrinated, aren't you.

US technology executives: We all exist based on Israeli innovation.

Now, you know, birdbrain!

Attachments

• C4C08633-FC1A-4540-A71B-32D35CE863A9.png
    C4C08633-FC1A-4540-A71B-32D35CE863A9.png
    353.9 KB · Views: 30

And it is 38 Billion in the course of 10 years, and not per year, in aid to Israel.

Yeah, I now. I forgot my decimal.

Israel needs to deal with its own problems. They're a burden America is almost 21 trillin dollars in debt.

Gosh. You're fully indoctrinated, aren't you. America doesn't need Israel for anything. They're a burden to the American taxpayer. And Microsoft is a consumer choice. Moron.

Birdbrain: “How Israel Saved Intel’ How Israel saved Intel

Israel needs to deal withits own problems. America is almost 21 trillin dollarsin debt.

Birdbrain: US technology industry depends on Israel, backbone of the American economy, Read, birdbrain

Attachments

• 0E9C8765-F17E-4D17-B489-C174B69D7606.png
    0E9C8765-F17E-4D17-B489-C174B69D7606.png
    353.9 KB · Views: 55

Israel needs to deal with its own problems. They're a burden America is almost 21 trillin dollars in debt.
You are therefore suggesting to the government of the United States that it deal with its own problems. That they do not seek help from any of its allies, not import anything so as to diminish the debt.

How well informed are you about the difference between a country's debt and deficit?

Odd that the American government, and many others as well, do not find Israel to be a burden on their countries as you do.

Now, if you wish to investigate theft from America and many other countries, check what happens to all the money which goes into Gaza and the PA.

Not only American but European money.

Is any of that money bringing in any dividends to the US tax payers and the European ones?

Fuck Israel. And you. How do ya like them apples?

They're the biggest trouble makers on the planet and living of off theft from the American taxpayers. It's no wonder they're living better than we are.

Birdbrain: You couldn’t function without Israeli innovations

Google Chairman: Israeli Tech Second Only To Silicon Valley Google chief says Israeli tech second only to Silicon Valley

Fuck Israel. And you. How do ya like them apples?

They're the biggest trouble makers on the planet and living of off theft from the American taxpayers. It's no wonder they're living better than we are.

Birdbrain: You couldn’t exist without Israel’s medical advances.

One In Four Life Science Innovations Has Israeli Roots, Says Expert One in four life science innovations has Israeli roots, says expert

Forum List

Back