Boom! Secret Service finds Hunter Biden gun probe documents it denied having

i expect people to be honest on background checks

what’s the entire out of background checks and gun laws if you around going to enforce them?
The poster I was responding to said that doing drugs after buying a gun was a felony. Like you he is moving the goalpost after I pressed him to show evidence of his claims. You told me to go read a book. He told me that drug use after the fact makes him a felon.

See how pleasurable it is conversing with your and your ILK?!

I don’t believe you and I’m not going to waste my time reading a book that a random message board poster is hiding behind. Show me the quote you’re talking about and maybe it will grab my interest for my next read. Otherwise I got a bunch of other books that are higher in my queue
so you are lazy and don’t want to educate yourself

fair enough…continue to be stupid

I’m happy to educate myself which is why I’m engaging and simply asking for you to source and back up your statements. Telling me to go read a book is not an adequate reply on your end. It just tells me that you

Hold up. So you’re saying you want everybody who owns a gun to get a felony charge if they get caught doing drugs?! Smoke a joint or pop a gummy and get a felony?? Is this really what you’re saying right now??

I didn't write the laws. But 18 U.S.C. § 922(g), makes it unlawful for any person to ship, transport, receive, or possess firearms or ammunition, if they are an unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance (as defined in section 102 of the Controlled Substances Act, codified at 21 U.S.C. § 802);

In other words, merely being in possession of a firearm or ammunition while having used a controlled substance within the last 12 months, is a federal crime.

Identify Prohibited Persons | Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives

And yes, an "unlawful user" would include marijuana, since it's still a Schedule I substance under the Controlled Substances Act. It doesn't matter if your state says it's ok, it's still a federal crime if you possess a firearm and are under the influence or in possession.

Oh I am and I don't care if Hunter Biden is charged and fined if you can convict him. I just don't think Hunter Biden is your smoking gun considering no one has elected him to office of anything. 😄
what does he being in elected office matter? he still can’t lie and commit gun crimes

to get a gun…hence why it’s a gun crime. Hunter has admitted it

the reality is he put children at risk. He should be locked away
It's not a gun crime, it's "maybe" a crime involved in the purchasing of a gun. Calling it a gun crime is silly and hyperbolic in a way that makes you look like a hysterical bitch boy.

Oh I am and I don't care if Hunter Biden is charged and fined if you can convict him. I just don't think Hunter Biden is your smoking gun considering no one has elected him to office of anything. 😄

Go ahead and laugh. Hunter's business dealings are also directly tied to his father, who claims to have no knowledge of them.

Hunter Biden is only the start.

Why don’t you ask the children of all major celebrities and political figures why they get high paying and prestigious jobs?

George W Bush, Mitt Romney, Chelsea Clinton, the Bush daughters, Donald Trump, the Trump children……all benefitted from their parents fame and political connections

It is the way of the world

How many of those were known crackheads?

It's not a gun crime, it's "maybe" a crime involved in the purchasing of a gun. Calling it a gun crime is silly and hyperbolic in a way that makes you look like a hysterical bitch boy.
nope it’s a real crime to lie on a gun background check

clearly you can’t be take seriously

so you are lazy and don’t want to educate yourself

fair enough…continue to be stupid
I educate myself every day. I’m skeptical of you and your recommendations. Especially when you can’t reference the things you speak of. Only an idiot would go searching for your source in a book. That’s not education that a wild goose chase

whatever hunter biden may or may not have done regarding lying on a gun permit, or anything else actually .... he should be held accountable if deemed true.

but make NO mistake, that does not in any way, shape, or form equate to what donny & his capos are facing.

no matter how you slice it or dice it - hunter's laptop has not, is not, nor will ever be the deflection y'all are so desperately trying to make happen.

:p

I didn't write the laws. But 18 U.S.C. § 922(g), makes it unlawful for any person to ship, transport, receive, or possess firearms or ammunition, if they are an unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance (as defined in section 102 of the Controlled Substances Act, codified at 21 U.S.C. § 802);

In other words, merely being in possession of a firearm or ammunition while having used a controlled substance within the last 12 months, is a federal crime.

Identify Prohibited Persons | Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives

And yes, an "unlawful user" would include marijuana, since it's still a Schedule I substance under the Controlled Substances Act. It doesn't matter if your state says it's ok, it's still a federal crime if you possess a firearm and are under the influence or in possession.
I guess it shouldn’t introduce you to my firefighter and cop buddies who popped gummies on the last lake trip we took. You’d be turning them in for felonies huh? That’s pretty sad

whatever hunter biden may or may not have done regarding lying on a gun permit, or anything else actually .... he should be held accountable if deemed true.

but make NO mistake, that does not in any way, shape, or form equate to what donny & his capos are facing.

no matter how you slice it or dice it - hunter's laptop has not, is not, nor will ever be the deflection y'all are so desperately trying to make happen.

:p
Agree

They should revoke Hunters gun permit

nope it’s a real crime to lie on a gun background check

clearly you can’t be take seriously
It is a crime and no, I don't take lying on forms that seriously. Obviously those sort of petty things consume you. 😄

I guess it shouldn’t introduce you to my firefighter and cop buddies who popped gummies on the last lake trip we took. You’d be turning them in for felonies huh? That’s pretty sad

I don't give a fuck who or what they are. Do the crime, do the time.

You're free to tell your "buddies" that too.

Forum List

Back