Boobs - What's the Big Deal?

Don't know; in my case, girl friends just need to put their scent on me to get me to stop being judgemental.

yeah the boob think is the initial attraction.... once things get going I'm sure the boob size issue becomes less of an issue... unless you are just totally boob obsessed/addicted.....

Well, I have small boobs and have never had a problem with guys, even ones who "claim" that they are "breast men." :D As long as you HAVE boobs and know how to use them, most men are satisfied.

I have a complex about it... not sure why...when I was single, same as you, yet, I always felt insecure if a guy told me his ex or whatever had big boobs. I guess I always felt like I would never measure up or be as big of a turn on.... insecurity I guess!

Well, any guy who would think more or less of you because of your breast size is a little dick anyways, so no great loss there I suppose. :D

Overall size doesn't matter that much, but length can be a problem. I'm just not attracted when they can be tucked in the waistband.

Well, the bigger the boob, the heavier the boob, the more likely it is to sag. So there, little boobs are better. :D

yeah the boob think is the initial attraction.... once things get going I'm sure the boob size issue becomes less of an issue... unless you are just totally boob obsessed/addicted.....

Well, I have small boobs and have never had a problem with guys, even ones who "claim" that they are "breast men." :D As long as you HAVE boobs and know how to use them, most men are satisfied.

I have a complex about it... not sure why...when I was single, same as you, yet, I always felt insecure if a guy told me his ex or whatever had big boobs. I guess I always felt like I would never measure up or be as big of a turn on.... insecurity I guess!

Well, any guy who would think more or less of you because of your breast size is a little dick anyways, so no great loss there I suppose. :D
Well then any woman who does the same over a guys waste size is a little bitch and no great loss.

I dated a woman who wore bras that made her look good. Naked they were two defeated airbags or balloons. Gross.

Obesity is unhealthy though and NOT natural or normal.

I cannot comment on your girlfriend's boobies. :D
Just keep in mind how different her life would be if she got breast implants. Can't deny guys will instantly find her more interesting.

Well then any woman who does the same over a guys waste size is a little bitch and no great loss.

I dated a woman who wore bras that made her look good. Naked they were two defeated airbags or balloons. Gross.

Just keep in mind how different her life would be if she got breast implants. Can't deny guys will instantly find her more interesting.

Those are the kinds of guys that women want to keep away though. :)

Don't know; in my case, girl friends just need to put their scent on me to get me to stop being judgemental.

Overall size doesn't matter that much, but length can be a problem. I'm just not attracted when they can be tucked in the waistband.

or knee knockers

One of my best friends had HUGE boobs, and she hated it. She wore a T-shirt at the beach. She thought it was embarrassing. How would you feel to be her?

Well, the bigger the boob, the heavier the boob, the more likely it is to sag. So there, little boobs are better. :D
I love a small perky boob with a hard eraser nipple. Big boobs are good when the girls young.

I love a small perky boob with a hard eraser nipple. Big boobs are good when the girls young.

Not if they have a kid or two though. My friend was young and her's were not what I would consider as something "attractive" to look at without clothes/bra on. I had another friend in her 20s who had big boobs, and we called her "the swayer." :) Just as a joke of course, but . . . not really.

But they don't. They actually get implants because of the lack of attention from those guys.

I have to admit a girl gets an implant or loses weight they become a lot more interesting.

You don't like fat for the same reason. Stop the "its unhealthy" crap. It's unattractive is why you don't like it.

PS. I wouldn't want my wife or girlfriend to get a boob job. Most of those women end up cheating or leaving after the surgery. I don't blame them. If I got a penis implant I'd want to try it out on more than my wife.

But they don't. They actually get implants because of the lack of attention from those guys.

I have to admit a girl gets an implant or loses weight they become a lot more interesting.

You don't like fat for the same reason. Stop the "its unhealthy" crap. It's unattractive is why you don't like it.

PS. I wouldn't want my wife or girlfriend to get a boob job. Most of those women end up cheating or leaving after the surgery. I don't blame them. If I got a penis implant I'd want to try it out on more than my wife.

Don't tell me how I feel about things, okay? I don't like because it is unattractive and also because it is unhealthy and a lot of times, a sign of bad habits. Who wants to be in a relationship with someone who can't do anything because they get out of breath and too unhealthy?

About your PS, then you don't really love that person. Period.

I think by your little post script, it means that you have never been in love and don't know what love is. If you love someone, the LAST thing you want to do is to hurt that person. That would be horrible to you. At least that is how it is for me. Maybe I'M the weird one. I don't know.

There have been topics on this, but, serious question here.....

You can ask men what do you like on women and not all of them say boobs. Some will say butt/ass or legs and maybe even something different....

But it seems to me that most guy TALK about Boobs. Or, rather, maybe guys that like boobs are more outspoken about it?

Is it because most guys are "boob" men, or does it say something about the "boob" men?

let me put it this way; presentation is everything for sales. do women want to "close the deal" or not?

One more thing (sorry, bad habit I have of quoting the same post to add things, lol), if a person is happily married, I see no reason why that person would have to go and get breast implants. I think in most cases, that is to attract other people. So, if your wife is going to get breast implants, maybe she needs more attention or something?

I don't believe that crap about feeding/infant/mother crap. I think that is simply psychobabble.

There are certain signs that define a woman physically and sexually; breasts and hips. To some degree legs and facial features but breasts and hips are the basics.

I was, andistly still am a breast man. The bigger the better, for my tastes, but my wife's hips have taught me how attractive and sexy they can be.

But still, a nice rack is a thing of beauty and wonder.

I actually agree. I think they are attractive myself, and, will be honest enough to admit to having "breast envy" of those that are larger. But, I don't think I'd want them to be TOO big - I think a D or DD would be sufficient, but, God gave those genes to my Mom but not myself :(
in my case, i wish my screenname could be enormousmagnitude, so all of the women can fall in love with me; even if only for a little while.

I don't believe that crap about feeding/infant/mother crap. I think that is simply psychobabble.

There are certain signs that define a woman physically and sexually; breasts and hips. To some degree legs and facial features but breasts and hips are the basics.

I was, andistly still am a breast man. The bigger the better, for my tastes, but my wife's hips have taught me how attractive and sexy they can be.

But still, a nice rack is a thing of beauty and wonder.

I actually agree. I think they are attractive myself, and, will be honest enough to admit to having "breast envy" of those that are larger. But, I don't think I'd want them to be TOO big - I think a D or DD would be sufficient, but, God gave those genes to my Mom but not myself :(
in my case, i wish my screenname could be enormousmagnitude, so all of the women can fall in love with me; even if only for a little while.

That's not going to help, in your case.

Don't tell me how I feel about things, okay? I don't like because it is unattractive and also because it is unhealthy and a lot of times, a sign of bad habits. Who wants to be in a relationship with someone who can't do anything because they get out of breath and too unhealthy?
Omg! I could sooo see being your miserable husband or boyfriend. He wakes up on a beautiful Sunday and turns on the political shows. A subject comes up and you two disagree on something. Next thing you say those famous words every bitch says to ruin the rest of the day.

We remind ourselves that we like getting laid. That it sucks being alone. That all girls are crazy. Maybe I can get myself out of this argument. Maybe I can convince her she's being a bitch. Etc.

Do you even know what you said? "Don't tell me how I feel about things". Lol. If my girl says something like that I know the day is doomed.

And you ain't giving me no pussy so I have no reason to not poke the bear. Lol. I bet you are a great girlfriend. Not! Lol. But I'd screw the hell out of that.

Omg! I could sooo see being your miserable husband or boyfriend. He wakes up on a beautiful Sunday and turns on the political shows. A subject comes up and you two disagree on something. Next thing you say those famous words every bitch says to ruin the rest of the day.

We remind ourselves that we like getting laid. That it sucks being alone. That all girls are crazy. Maybe I can get myself out of this argument. Maybe I can convince her she's being a bitch. Etc.

Do you even know what you said? "Don't tell me how I feel about things". Lol. If my girl says something like that I know the day is doomed.

And you ain't giving me no pussy so I have no reason to not poke the bear. Lol. I bet you are a great girlfriend. Not! Lol. But I'd screw the hell out of that.

I'm NOT your girlfriend, and you don't even know me, so you need to stop with your inaccurate presumptions.

There have been topics on this, but, serious question here.....

You can ask men what do you like on women and not all of them say boobs. Some will say butt/ass or legs and maybe even something different....

But it seems to me that most guy TALK about Boobs. Or, rather, maybe guys that like boobs are more outspoken about it?

Is it because most guys are "boob" men, or does it say something about the "boob" men?

i am a poon fan.

i can adore a cute poon for hours.

it must be my inner Pygmalion.

Forum List

Back