Bonus Sports Question of the Day

Anonymous519

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2021
Florida
"Was Chris Weidman's broken leg at UFC 261 the worst sports injury you have ever seen?"

I thought Joe Theisman's leg break was bad and Anderson Silva's break pretty hard to watch. But this one? HORRIFIC. It's very difficult to watch more than once. Hopefully Weidman makes a full recovery but it is going to take a really LONG time. I can't even imagine the pain he experienced. If you have a weak stomach this is a MUST miss.:omg::disbelief:

I thought Anderson Silva's looked from just as bad as it should since it was the exact same injury. It's kind of Ironic that the fight was against Chris Weidman.

"Was Chris Weidman's broken leg at UFC 261 the worst sports injury you have ever seen?"

I thought Joe Theisman's leg break was bad and Anderson Silva's break pretty hard to watch. But this one? HORRIFIC. It's very difficult to watch more than once. Hopefully Weidman makes a full recovery but it is going to take a really LONG time. I can't even imagine the pain he experienced. If you have a weak stomach this is a MUST miss.:omg::disbelief:

I watched Theismann live and grimaced. Have no intention of watching this one. I will just take your word for it. Hope the guy recovers.

Saw a guy snap his forearm in half in an arm-wrestling match. That was cute.

Saw Jason Kendall's leg bone sticking out of his leg as he destroyed his lower leg running out a grounder to first.

Seems to me I saw Boom-Boom Mancini kill a guy in the ring.

These things happen.

I feel bad for his opponent. He must have felt terrible.

Forum List

Back