Bonnie Raitt concert

westwall

WHEN GUNS ARE BANNED ONLY THE RICH WILL HAVE GUNS
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2010
Nevada
My wife and I just got back home from the concert and I have to say she is in amazing form.

Her voice was incredible, at 72 she hasn't lost a bit. This was one of the funnest concerts I have ever been to.

She was very emotional talking about all the friends she has lost over the past two years, and her rendition of Angel From Montgomery was dedicated to John Prine and was just gut wrenching to hear.

I can't recommend seeing her enough

Attachments

• 20220330_220653.jpg
    20220330_220653.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 24
My wife and I just got back home from the concert and I have to say she is in amazing form.

Her voice was incredible, at 72 she hasn't lost a bit. This was one of the funnest concerts I have ever been to.

She was very emotional talking about all the friends she has lost over the past two years, and her rendition of Angel From Montgomery was dedicated to John Prine and was just gut wrenching to hear.

She's been playing that guitar for a long fucking time. Professionally.

I think it's kinda funny when some teenaged kid who thinks they are the best guitarist who ever lived hears someone who has been playing that guitar for over a half a century.

Pretty incredible really that she still has that great voice after all the decades of singing.

westwall I'll have you know that I am usually not petty and immature but, You Suck...
Envy doesn't look good on me at all, so I am looking like shit...

Happy for you... First time seeing her live?

For me, yes. My wife has seen her bunches of times. I was always on the road so it never timed out for me to see her till now.

I am glad I did, she really is funny. This was only the second time the band has played live on this tour so they are still working out some kinks.

The lighting guy turned off her spotlight so she pipes up "I would love to play but I can't see!"

Boom, the light was back on. Too funny.

Unfortunately, I have never seen her live and chances are getting slimmer that I will with each passing day...
She has always cleaned up really well to...:flirtysmile4:

Yeah, she is very attractive!

Thanks for that info. I saw her in the mid seventies and she was amazing then. As I recall, she even played the steel guitar. Now I'm going to have to hunt her down and see her again. Thanks again.

Forum List

Back