BOMBSHELL/OCTOBER SURPRISE: ABC Uncovers “Millions” of Payments From Russia To Trump

BOMBSHELL/OCTOBER SURPRISE: ABC Uncovers “Millions” of Payments From Russia To Trump
vqttmw.jpg

By Colin Taylor
October 31, 2016
Republican nominee Donald Trump has been treading treasonous territory for months now, raising eyebrows around the nation for a foreign policy that openly supports the ambitions of Vladimir Putin, the dictator of the Russian Federation. He’s surrounded himself with men with close ties to the Kremlin and the oligarchs that pull the strings behind the scenes; he’s being openly supported by Russian state-controlled media and by Russian intelligence services, who have breached the electronic servers of Democratic Party operatives and released selected pieces of information in an attempt to sow discord.

Throughout all of this, Trump has insisted that he has no business ties to Russia. “For the record, I have ZERO investments in Russia” he tweeted in July. Now – brace yourself, this might come as a shock – it appears he’s been lying to us the whole time.

An ABC News investigation has found that Donald Trump has “numerous ties” to Russian interests both here in the United States and in Russia. “The level of business amounts to hundreds of millions of dollars — what he received as a result of interaction with Russian businessmen. They were happy to invest with him, and they were happy to work with Donald Trump. And they were happy to associate— (and) be associated with Donald Trump” says Sergei Millian, who heads a U.S.-Russia business group.

Trump has reaped huge profits off his business deals with Russian oligarchs that stretch from hosting the 2013 Miss Universe contest in Moscow and selling Trump-branded real estate to “large numbers” of Russian buyers – so many that the Sunny and Hollywood Islands in Florida became known as “Little Moscow.”

read more: October Surprise: ABC Uncovers "Millions" of Payments From Russia To Trump

Now this is a bombshell...No wonder Putin and russia are helping him. Donald Trump is committing Treason against the united states.

Republican nominee Donald Trump has been treading treasonous territory

You'll have to share your unique definition of treason. I could use a laugh.

Dueling nutso conspiracy theories. This really is delightful, very impressive.
So you don't believe ABC news? You're the nutso and need to pull your head out of your ass.
In one sentence, the "news" item it quotes Trump as tweeting “For the record, I have ZERO investments in Russia” he tweeted in July...". Then it says "The level of business amounts to hundreds of millions of dollars — what he received as a result of interaction with Russian businessmen. They were happy to invest with him, and they were happy to work with Donald Trump."

I know you're young, I know you're trying real hard here, but there is a difference between having investments in a country and doing business with companies in that country.

And by the way - was it he personally who received the money, or one of his companies? It's a global economy.

You're the same as the wingers on the other side you hate so much. Amazing how similar you people are.

Last edited:
Here is the source report: From Russia With Trump: A Political Conflict Zone

This is one reason why Trump won't release his tax returns.

September 22nd is not breaking and I am sure this has been discussed...

Trump Russian or Eastern European connection is not surprising to me but when someone write the news is breaking, well make damn sure it is something new and not something that is old!

vqttmw.jpg

By Colin Taylor
October 31, 2016
Republican nominee Donald Trump has been treading treasonous territory for months now, raising eyebrows around the nation for a foreign policy that openly supports the ambitions of Vladimir Putin, the dictator of the Russian Federation. He’s surrounded himself with men with close ties to the Kremlin and the oligarchs that pull the strings behind the scenes; he’s being openly supported by Russian state-controlled media and by Russian intelligence services, who have breached the electronic servers of Democratic Party operatives and released selected pieces of information in an attempt to sow discord.

Throughout all of this, Trump has insisted that he has no business ties to Russia. “For the record, I have ZERO investments in Russia” he tweeted in July. Now – brace yourself, this might come as a shock – it appears he’s been lying to us the whole time.

An ABC News investigation has found that Donald Trump has “numerous ties” to Russian interests both here in the United States and in Russia. “The level of business amounts to hundreds of millions of dollars — what he received as a result of interaction with Russian businessmen. They were happy to invest with him, and they were happy to work with Donald Trump. And they were happy to associate— (and) be associated with Donald Trump” says Sergei Millian, who heads a U.S.-Russia business group.

Trump has reaped huge profits off his business deals with Russian oligarchs that stretch from hosting the 2013 Miss Universe contest in Moscow and selling Trump-branded real estate to “large numbers” of Russian buyers – so many that the Sunny and Hollywood Islands in Florida became known as “Little Moscow.”

read more: October Surprise: ABC Uncovers "Millions" of Payments From Russia To Trump

Now this is a bombshell...No wonder Putin and russia are helping him. Donald Trump is committing Treason against the united states.

What a pile of unadulterated bullshit and innuendo. A real estate guy sold real estate to ruskies in FL. OMG how can we possibly go on.

Here is the source report: From Russia With Trump: A Political Conflict Zone

This is one reason why Trump won't release his tax returns.

September 22nd is not breaking and I am sure this has been discussed...

Trump Russian or Eastern European connection is not surprising to me but when someone write the news is breaking, well make damn sure it is something new and not something that is old!
Is that all you have?

I did not use "breaking". In fact, I have been mocking all these tards and their "breaking" and "bombshells" for years.

Now, what about the FACTS?

vqttmw.jpg

By Colin Taylor
October 31, 2016

What a pile of unadulterated bullshit and innuendo. A real estate guy sold real estate to ruskies in FL. OMG how can we possibly go on.
Read the whole story, dipshit. Especially the part about sanctions.

vqttmw.jpg

By Colin Taylor
October 31, 2016

You do yourself and no one else any favors by linking to an "occupy" webpage rather than an actual news article.

If you believe Vladimir Putin knows what's best for America, vote for Trump.

^^^^^^^

Russophobes don't die.........they just fade away (some tho', not quick enuff!).
You pseudocons remind me so much of the 60s and 70s hippies and liberals.

You should go back to the Democratic Party where you belong.

See..to a democrat money that you earn through work and business is suspect....money you get for selling access to the Secretary of State...laundered through her personal charity foundation and hidden from the public is good....especially if it also helps the Russians get 20% of our uranium for their new nuclear weapons....

^^^^^^^

Russophobes don't die.........they just fade away (some tho', not quick enuff!).

No way!!!

Current Democraps way, way too totalitarian when it comes to Gov't power.

Dueling nutso conspiracy theories. This really is delightful, very impressive.
So you don't believe ABC news? You're the nutso and need to pull your head out of your ass.
You simply cant underestimate the power of being a sheep. People dont like to be wrong.
Love the irony, thanks.

And, just to rub it in a bit, I'd never vote for Trump.

I'm just honest. You wouldn't understand.

^^^^^^^

No way!!!

Current Democraps way, way too totalitarian when it comes to Gov't power.
Then you ought to stop acting like them.

Forum List

Back