BOMBSHELL/OCTOBER SURPRISE: ABC Uncovers “Millions” of Payments From Russia To Trump

BOMBSHELL/OCTOBER SURPRISE: ABC Uncovers “Millions” of Payments From Russia To Trump
vqttmw.jpg

By Colin Taylor
October 31, 2016
Republican nominee Donald Trump has been treading treasonous territory for months now, raising eyebrows around the nation for a foreign policy that openly supports the ambitions of Vladimir Putin, the dictator of the Russian Federation. He’s surrounded himself with men with close ties to the Kremlin and the oligarchs that pull the strings behind the scenes; he’s being openly supported by Russian state-controlled media and by Russian intelligence services, who have breached the electronic servers of Democratic Party operatives and released selected pieces of information in an attempt to sow discord.

Throughout all of this, Trump has insisted that he has no business ties to Russia. “For the record, I have ZERO investments in Russia” he tweeted in July. Now – brace yourself, this might come as a shock – it appears he’s been lying to us the whole time.

An ABC News investigation has found that Donald Trump has “numerous ties” to Russian interests both here in the United States and in Russia. “The level of business amounts to hundreds of millions of dollars — what he received as a result of interaction with Russian businessmen. They were happy to invest with him, and they were happy to work with Donald Trump. And they were happy to associate— (and) be associated with Donald Trump” says Sergei Millian, who heads a U.S.-Russia business group.

Trump has reaped huge profits off his business deals with Russian oligarchs that stretch from hosting the 2013 Miss Universe contest in Moscow and selling Trump-branded real estate to “large numbers” of Russian buyers – so many that the Sunny and Hollywood Islands in Florida became known as “Little Moscow.”

read more: October Surprise: ABC Uncovers "Millions" of Payments From Russia To Trump

Now this is a bombshell...No wonder Putin and russia are helping him. Donald Trump is committing Treason against the united states.

Boi, you were never real bright to begin with, but you've reached Bodecea levels of retardation.

Congratulations.

Here's the latest on Trump's dangerous ties to Russia:

Here's The Latest Big News On Russia And The U.S. Election
From your own link, right up front:

"What they have found, according to The New York Times, is no smoking gun. "

The article says that since Trump pointed out that Putin is a far more competent, effective, and far less lying, corrupt, terrorist-aiding President than Barry Trump MUST be connected to Trump!

Hell, if believing that makes you connected to Putin there are millions of Americans 'connected' to Putin.

:lmao:

Telling the truth, pointing out a FACT, doesn't make you 'connected to Putin'!

This is complete and utter desperation, trying to make false claims in hopes of distracting from Hillary's MULTIPLE FBI Investigations, corruption, crimes, and scandal.

I agree with other posters from earlier - this is now past 'funny' and is now PATHETIC!

Libs have lost their damn minds.
Clinton's Russia Attack On Trump Immediately Debunked By...The New York Times | The Sean Hannity Show

Clinton's accusations against Trump were based on a story from left-wing Slate magazine entitled "Was a Trump Server Communicating With Russia?" The story cites "a group of computer scientists" who supposedly uncovered a private server meant to communicate with a Russian bank with close ties to Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Several other left-leaning outlets including Mother Jones and NBC News published similar articles on Trump's supposed covert communications with the Kremlin-backed financial institute.

Unfortunately for the conspiracy-theorists, The New York Times debunked the story within a day.

In an article entitled "Investigating Donald Trump, F.B.I. Sees No Clear Link to Russia" published on Tuesday, The Times reported:

F.B.I. officials spent weeks examining computer data showing an odd stream of activity to a Trump Organization server and Alfa Bank. Computer logs obtained by The New York Times show that two servers at Alfa Bank sent more than 2,700 “look-up” messages — a first step for one system’s computers to talk to another — to a Trump-connected server beginning in the spring. But the F.B.I. ultimately concluded that there could be an innocuous explanation, like a marketing email or spam, for the computer contacts.

The Washington Post published a similar article entitled "Flood of scoops about Donald Trump and Russia adds up to…not much", which reported that investigations into a so-called secret server had come up empty.

So just how bad was this story?

According to reporter Sam Biddle of The Intercept, the flimsy secret server story had been shopped to various outlets for a month, with at least five different outlets passing after deciding that the details didn't add up:

I already posted it. Its not my fault you cant read.
Oh I read it, and it was totally discredited it...several times over. Back to the drawing board, racist.

You dont have the significance to discredit anything. Try again racist.
I discredited it with fact and other links.

Claiming Trump is connected to Putin because he did business with Russians who might know Putin is not a connection between Trump and Putin. It is an accidental Liberal JOKE and an example of Liberal desperation right now.

Claiming that Trump pointing out how Putin has been a better President for Russia than Obama has been for the US is not a connection between Trump and Putin. Again, that is moronic Liberal propaganda-laced desperation.

Admitting Assange has hacked the living crap out of Hillary and the DNC and has exposed their racism, sexism, anti-Catholic, homophobic Anti-Semitism, corruption and crime is not a link from Trump to Putin. Once again it is a piss-poor liberal attempt to distract from Hillary's MULTIPLE FBI investigations, corruption, and crime.

Even the NYT stated - in a liberal link as part of a liberal argument - 'THERE IS NO SMOKING GUN'...NO DIRECT CONNECTION.

YOU FAIL!

And your racist use of the term 'white boy distraction' is still offensive. REPENT or the liberal PC police will come for you. :p

vqttmw.jpg

By Colin Taylor
October 31, 2016
Republican nominee Donald Trump has been treading treasonous territory for months now, raising eyebrows around the nation for a foreign policy that openly supports the ambitions of Vladimir Putin, the dictator of the Russian Federation. He’s surrounded himself with men with close ties to the Kremlin and the oligarchs that pull the strings behind the scenes; he’s being openly supported by Russian state-controlled media and by Russian intelligence services, who have breached the electronic servers of Democratic Party operatives and released selected pieces of information in an attempt to sow discord.

Throughout all of this, Trump has insisted that he has no business ties to Russia. “For the record, I have ZERO investments in Russia” he tweeted in July. Now – brace yourself, this might come as a shock – it appears he’s been lying to us the whole time.

An ABC News investigation has found that Donald Trump has “numerous ties” to Russian interests both here in the United States and in Russia. “The level of business amounts to hundreds of millions of dollars — what he received as a result of interaction with Russian businessmen. They were happy to invest with him, and they were happy to work with Donald Trump. And they were happy to associate— (and) be associated with Donald Trump” says Sergei Millian, who heads a U.S.-Russia business group.

Trump has reaped huge profits off his business deals with Russian oligarchs that stretch from hosting the 2013 Miss Universe contest in Moscow and selling Trump-branded real estate to “large numbers” of Russian buyers – so many that the Sunny and Hollywood Islands in Florida became known as “Little Moscow.”

read more: October Surprise: ABC Uncovers "Millions" of Payments From Russia To Trump

Now this is a bombshell...No wonder Putin and russia are helping him. Donald Trump is committing Treason against the united states.

Boi, you were never real bright to begin with, but you've reached Bodecea levels of retardation.

Congratulations.
Says the guy that claimed and then argued that Vancouver was in europe.

I already posted it. Its not my fault you cant read.
Oh I read it, and it was totally discredited it...several times over. Back to the drawing board, racist.

You dont have the significance to discredit anything. Try again racist.
I discredited it with fact and other links.

Claiming Trump is connected to Putin because he did business with Russians who might know Putin is not a connection between Trump and Putin. It is an accidental Liberal JOKE and an example of Liberal desperation right now.

Claiming that Trump pointing out how Putin has been a better President for Russia than Obama has been for the US is not a connection between Trump and Putin. Again, that is moronic Liberal propaganda-laced desperation.

Admitting Assange has hacked the living crap out of Hillary and the DNC and has exposed their racism, sexism, anti-Catholic, homophobic Anti-Semitism, corruption and crime is not a link from Trump to Putin. Once again it is a piss-poor liberal attempt to distract from Hillary's MULTIPLE FBI investigations, corruption, and crime.

Even the NYT stated - in a liberal link as part of a liberal argument - 'THERE IS NO SMOKING GUN'...NO DIRECT CONNECTION.

YOU FAIL!

And your racist use of the term 'white boy distraction' is still offensive. REPENT or the liberal PC police will come for you. :p
You wouldnt know a fact if it mugged you in broad daylight.

You have posted nothing that I havent discredited with the facts.

No smoking gun? Yeah, because Manafort isnt a gun and Trumps business dealings with Russia isnt about Arms

YOU LIE!

AGAIN...

YOU FAIL!

YOU LIE!

AGAIN...

YOU FAIL!
Claiming I lie and i fail doesnt work. You have yet to dispute the hard evidence that Drumpf lied.

No smoking gun? Yeah, because Manafort isnt a gun and Trumps business dealings with Russia isnt about Arms

Give it up Herr Goebbels, the slander your master taught you to bleat has utterly failed.

It failed because it was really fucking stupid.

That wasnt even a rebuttal :badgrin: You think by just saying something original like Herr Goebbels you made a point?

Claiming I lie and i fail doesnt work. You have yet to dispute the hard evidence that Drumpf lied.

Again, you continue to prove you either can't read or refuse to accept the facts / truth:

Once AGAIN, YOU FAIL!

vqttmw.jpg

By Colin Taylor
October 31, 2016

Yo dingleberry

EVEN IF TRUE, Mr Trump is a PRIVATE CITIZEN, therefore it is NOT treason to accept millions from a foreign government.

I know you are hurting because Hillary is going down like a lead ballon . You and Hillary's Amen corner are looking for anything to discredit Trump.

Even Liberals should be able to comprehend the words:

'THERE IS NO SMOKING GUN'...NO DIRECT CONNECTION.
-- NY Times

(The key word here, though, is 'SHOULD'...)

Forum List

Back