Bombshell E-mail Proves 'Laptop Disinformation' Letter Was A Lie, Scam To Protect Biden, Interfere In Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
It completely makes sense treasonous cri.inal former CIA Director John Brennan would be involved.

Democrats never learn that they can never keep scandals hidden forever. The truth always comes out....

The Biden Laptop Cover-Up scandal is no different.

i guess if you ignore facts and common sense like Democrats want you to you can believe the bullshit Blinken, Garland, and Democrats have spread about Hunter's laptop.

It completely makes sense treasonous cri.inal former CIA Director John Brennan would be involved.

Democrats never learn that they can never keep scandals hidden forever. The truth always comes out....

i guess if you ignore facts and common sense like Democrats want you to you can believe the bullshit Blinken, Garland, and Democrats have spread about Hunter's laptop.

Meh. A little Fascism never hurt anyone AND it’s not a crime when a democrat does it

Well that was fucking lame

Why do you guys have all this outrageous crime scandal things going on, ALL THE TIME, from stolen elections to Benghazi to Hunters lap top, yet, for some reason, nothing ever comes of it?

Last edited:
Why do you guys have all this outrageous crime scandal things going on, ALL THE TIME, from stolen elections to Benghazi to Hunters lap top, yet, for some reason, nothing ever comes of it?
Because of the UniParty. Republicans and democrats are Cojoined twins

How many threads should we have on this Easy?

This IS YOUR SECOND ONE...

Snnowflakes are the dumbest partisanly corrupt m*er f*ers alive. Its all good as long as your beloved Deomcrats are the ones violating the Constitution, breaking laws, and betraying the country.
It's only treason light when magaturds do it.

I remember when Republicans had control of the White House, Senate, DOJ, FBI, Supreme Court, and possessed "the 'laptop'".
I remember when Republicans had all of those things, and voluntarily chose to not charge Hunter with anything.
I also remember when MAGA Ron Johnson led a Senate committee investigating Hunter, Burisma, and China. I remember MAGA Ron Johnson's committee not recommending any charges, because MAGA Ron Johnson's committee could not find proof of criminal wrongdoing.
They had all of the available means, mechanisms, levers, and "evidence", and positions to charge Hunter, but they just...didn't.
I wonder why? That's never been explained to me by laptop truthers.

I remember when Republicans had control of the White House, Senate, DOJ, FBI, Supreme Court, and possessed "the 'laptop'".
I remember when Republicans had all of those things, and voluntarily chose to not charge Hunter with anything.
I also remember when MAGA Ron Johnson led a Senate committee investigating Hunter, Burisma, and China. I remember MAGA Ron Johnson's committee not recommending any charges, because MAGA Ron Johnson's committee could not find proof of criminal wrongdoing.
They had all of the available means, mechanisms, levers, and "evidence", and positions to charge Hunter, but they just...didn't.
I wonder why? That's never been explained to me by laptop truthers.
I remember when Trump started a committee to expose all the fraudulent votes when Hillary beat him in the popular vote. Nuthin. They have been doing this for years, at some point it looks like they would get tired of making fools of themselves. But 5 years into Hunters lap top, and we just aint there yet.

T-rump's was POTUS at the time of the e-mail. You'll have to talk to him about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back