Boebert: Biden’s ATF rule banning pistol braces causing millions of boating accidents

I wonder if it's painful to be this stupid. Are there even a million boating accidents in a year in this country? In a decade?

If stupid were painful you'd use all the opiates on earth and still writhe in constant agony.

EVERYONE knows "the boating accident" is a tongue in cheek term among gun owners who have no intention of complying with tyrannical unconstitutional legislation.

Idiot.

The Left LOVES them some ignorant, illiterate thirdworlders by the millions yet the tolerant inclusive big-tenters seem to HATE dumb Americans....
Hard to believe.

I can't speak for "the Left"...whatever that may be; however, there is a consensus within much of the American populace and, likely, much of the world.....about the unfortunate deficiency in education amongst a certain slice of extremists within the MAGA mindset.

Witness the often snarky commentary about their avatar, Congressperson Lauren Boebert, allegedly needing to take the GED exam four times in order to get a high school diploma.

IMHO

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVERYONE knows "the boating accident" is a tongue in cheek term among gun owners who have no intention......
Alternatively, many folks recognize that the above mindset signals an intention to not be a responsible firearm-owner, nor be an American citizen who respects our rule of law.

And those kind of people, the irresponsible, the scofflaws......are exactly the type of Americans who should NOT be able to own a firearm.

They pose a danger to our society.

IMHO

I wonder if it's painful to be this stupid. Are there even a million boating accidents in a year in this country? In a decade?

1676651247711937.gif

I can't speak for "the Left"...whatever that may be; however, there is a consensus within much of the American populace and, likely, much of the world.....about the unfortunate deficiency in education amongst a certain slice of extremists within the MAGA mindset.

Witness the often snarky commentary about their avatar, Congressperson Lauren Boebert, allegedly needing to take the GED exam four times in order to get a high school diploma.

IMHO

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alternatively, many folks recognize that the above mindset signals an intention to not be a responsible firearm-owner, nor be an American citizen who respects our rule of law.

And those kind of people, the irresponsible, the scofflaws......are exactly the type of Americans who should NOT be able to own a firearm.

They pose a danger to our society.

IMHO
No, bitch. They pose a danger to your authoritarian hegemony goals.

----------------------------------------------------

Really?
Really?

This messageboard is having a discussion on the intelligence and self-awareness of Representative Lauren Boebert?

I, personally, love it.
1. She's kinda cute. Glasses make her look studious.
2. You never know what she'll go postal on next. And it is often hilarious.
3. So hilarious that there is a whole Twitter-world dedicated to her.

For example:

FsjmKUuWYAA2ZgR

Parody?
Perhaps?
PointNLaugh.jpg

Forum List

Back