Boebert: Biden’s ATF rule banning pistol braces causing millions of boating accidents

Cars ain't guns.
Guns are different than cars.
Trust me.
There are endless areas of the nation where a vehicle can kill/maim many people if a person desires. Outdoor areas of restaurants are death emporiums for this. And many of these areas have no protections built up for civilians enjoying a meal. We may find one day people using vehicles in a high number to exact revenge on others. The masters of division and the abusers of power in all ways are our waterloo.

Think cars can't kill, dumbass?
where a vehicle can kill/maim many people
----------------------------------------------------------
"Cars can and do kill people" -- Captain Obvious

But cars ain't guns.
Guns ain't cars.

If you do not know the difference between 'em, good poster Duke, perhaps you should not be allowed to own a gun?
Or a car?

If this bait thread was created by a conservative and was against ()biden and his creepy/infiltrated administration, how long would it take Dont Taz Me Bro to not pass it by because 'clean start rules'.... :dunno:

Rachel Vindman tweets most impressively bad self-own EVER trying to dunk on Lauren Boebert and Dont Taz Me Bro uses it for 'bait'.

:thup:

00001-1-14.jpg

I wonder if it's painful to be this stupid. Are there even a million boating accidents in a year in this country? In a decade?

You really aren't hip on lingo are ya? Did you ever find out what "nukes twitter" means

Do you legit have autism? I've read they tend to take things quite literally or are you just painfully fucking stupid

Last edited:
I think we haven't even begun to plumb the depths of his retardation to be honest....
You should see the "nukes twitter" thread from earlier where he thought a lawyer literally dropped nukes on Twitter

Last edited:
"....you got trolled and owned by the “painfully stupid” Lauren Boebert..."
----------------------------------------------------

Really?
Really?

This messageboard is having a discussion on the intelligence and self-awareness of Representative Lauren Boebert?

I, personally, love it.
1. She's kinda cute. Glasses make her look studious.
2. You never know what she'll go postal on next. And it is often hilarious.
3. So hilarious that there is a whole Twitter-world dedicated to her.

For example:

FsjmKUuWYAA2ZgR

Parody?
Perhaps?

ps......is that true? That brainiac Lauren flunked her GED test 3-times before passing on the 4th?

Can anybody vet that?

----------------------------------------------------

Really?
Really?

This messageboard is having a discussion on the intelligence and self-awareness of Representative Lauren Boebert?

I, personally, love it.
1. She's kinda cute. Glasses make her look studious.
2. You never know what she'll go postal on next. And it is often hilarious.
3. So hilarious that there is a whole Twitter-world dedicated to her.

For example:

FsjmKUuWYAA2ZgR

Parody?
Perhaps?

ps......is that true? That brainiac Lauren flunked her GED test 3-times before passing on the 4th?

Can anybody vet that?
The Left LOVES them some ignorant, illiterate thirdworlders by the millions yet the tolerant inclusive big-tenters seem to HATE dumb Americans like the ghetto beast hood-rat Corey Bush and the barrio whore AOC….Why is that?

Forum List

Back