Blue States Of Death for Cops: 179% more deadlier in Republican Led States for Cops

What don’t you understand? A state’s deaths are the aggregation of the state in its entirety. Can you find pockets to support any narrative you want? Sure. But when you look at all the data, ups and downs, it says red states are seeing 179% more officer deaths. It’s indisputable. The only response you have is narrative: scary black people and such. It’s pathetic.
it makes a big difference when one city has more than the whole state combined,,

I wonder what would happen if you broke it down by city instead of state??
I wonder what would happen if you looked at the aggregate of all cities and rural areas in a state? Oh yea.. that’s what I posted. Sure you’re going to find ups and downs but Texas has some of the most dangerous cities in America and NYC is one of the safest. But that’s narrative. Look at all the data. It’s clear. Blue states are safer for cops.

I wonder what would happen if you looked at the aggregate of all cities and rural areas in a state? Oh yea.. that’s what I posted. Sure you’re going to find ups and downs but Texas has some of the most dangerous cities in America and NYC is one of the safest. But that’s narrative. Look at all the data. It’s clear. Blue states are safer for cops.
does that hurt your feelings??

What don’t you understand? A state’s deaths are the aggregation of the state in its entirety. Can you find pockets to support any narrative you want? Sure. But when you look at all the data, ups and downs, it says red states are seeing 179% more officer deaths. It’s indisputable. The only response you have is narrative: scary black people and such. It’s pathetic.
It is what it is and I'm not about to sugar-coat it. Blacks commit the preponderance of violent crime in the US and it's compounded when there is a dem black run city involved, no matter it's geographical location.

Look at the cities in my state (now a red state again) Richmond/Petersburg is almost 50% black and black run and has the highest violent crime rate in the state though they run neck and neck with Portsmouth that has similar stats/conditions.....You can run from or make excuses for the stats but you can't hide them.

It is what it is and I'm not about to sugar-coat it. Blacks commit the preponderance of violent crime in the US and it's compounded when there is a dem black run city involved, no matter it's geographical location.

Look at the cities in my state (now a red state again) Richmond/Petersburg is almost 50% black and black run and has the highest violent crime rate in the state though they run neck and neck with Portsmouth that has similar stats/conditions.....You can run from or make excuses for the stats but you can't hide them.
I guess liberal states create an environment where crime isn’t an issue like it is in red states. Blue states are more dense, more ethnically diverse, have lower crime rates and less cops die there. What is going on in red America?

With the culture of violence we see in Red States manifesting in assaulting the capital, the reemergence of white nationals, and the overall climbing of violence from the historical lows enjoyed during the Obama administration it is no surprise to me that red states are death traps for cops. If conservatives would keep their houses in order instead of virtue signaling about kneeling at the anthem then perhaps they would start to save hundreds of cop lives every year. If Red States were as safe as Blue States for cops there would have been 131 fewer dead cops. There would be 131 fewer widows. There would be 131 fewer broken families.

2021 Database of "On-the-Job" Deaths for Police Officers

The results are in for 2021 and police officers are 179% more likely to die in the line of duty in states where Republicans hold legislative control vs states led by Democrats as a percent to their populations. For every 1 million people in Georgia 4.3 cops died in 2021 which was the deadliest Republican led state where 46 officers lost their lives. Skipping over the next seven Republican states reveals that the deadliest state for cops led by a Democratic legislature is Nevada in 8th place at 2.3 deaths per million residents and 7 total police deaths. Seven states, all with less than 2M people saw no officer deaths in the line of duty in 2021. On average in America during 2021 there were 1.6 officer deaths for every 1 million Americans, 0.7 in Democratic led states and 1.9 deaths per million in Republican led states.

States Categorized by Legislative Control
View attachment 594804

These figures include all deaths reported by state agencies in the line of duty. While these figures include homicides they also include accidental deaths on the job and job related deaths. Covid was the number 1 killer of cops in almost 50 states in 2021.

View attachment 594797

Deaths by Type

View attachment 594798
Mostly democrat controlled cities though mr decietful. You stopped at the cherry picked level. Nobody is fooled by it.

With the culture of violence we see in Red States manifesting in assaulting the capital, the reemergence of white nationals, and the overall climbing of violence from the historical lows enjoyed during the Obama administration it is no surprise to me that red states are death traps for cops. If conservatives would keep their houses in order instead of virtue signaling about kneeling at the anthem then perhaps they would start to save hundreds of cop lives every year. If Red States were as safe as Blue States for cops there would have been 131 fewer dead cops. There would be 131 fewer widows. There would be 131 fewer broken families.

The results are in for 2021 and police officers are 179% more likely to die in the line of duty in states where Republicans hold legislative control vs states led by Democrats as a percent to their populations. For every 1 million people in Georgia 4.3 cops died in 2021 which was the deadliest Republican led state where 46 officers lost their lives. Skipping over the next seven Republican states reveals that the deadliest state for cops led by a Democratic legislature is Nevada in 8th place at 2.3 deaths per million residents and 7 total police deaths. Seven states, all with less than 2M people saw no officer deaths in the line of duty in 2021. On average in America during 2021 there were 1.6 officer deaths for every 1 million Americans, 0.7 in Democratic led states and 1.9 deaths per million in Republican led states.

View attachment 594804

These figures include all deaths reported by state agencies in the line of duty. While these figures include homicides they also include accidental deaths on the job and job related deaths. Covid was the number 1 killer of cops in almost 50 states in 2021.

View attachment 594797

Deaths by Type

View attachment 594798
Now, cross reference it with amount of black population for each state.

They are ignoring the fact that while the states are red....85% of the Data comes from blue cities....lol...
It's a bait and switch misrepresentation.
Nope. I’ve posted Louisiana and the murder rate by county and it’s all over the state. The numbers are higher where more fucking people live but the percent of murders are just as bad if not worse in the country counties. You are wrong.

That’s not accurate. The most deadly cities are well represented in Texas. But it doesn’t matter because when you look at the full state instead of some narrow cross section you see numbers that are only explained by the culture of violence in red states.
I am happy you wrote about Texas seeing the State is a Minority-Majority State which mean more minorities live within the State than Whites do!

Now you will proclaim that is untrue but it is not seeing the left has attempted to claim White Hispanic as White when they are not White, so as you use Texas as your damn example let break it down further and look at Harris County which has Houston, Travis County that has on Austin and so on and you can see the rate of violence in Texas is within Democratic Controlled areas but you don’t want to do that and want to focus on the people who run the upper part of the State.

Something you have no clue on is the power that a County Judge in Texas has and when you have a corrupt Harris County judge releasing violent criminals on low to no bail that then kills officers, well then you discover the main cause of deaths for Cops in Harris County and the Judge is a fucking Democrat!

Now why don’t you learn more about Texas before you ever write another damn word you ignorant fucking asshole!

Nope. I’ve posted Louisiana and the murder rate by county and it’s all over the state. The numbers are higher where more fucking people live but the percent of murders are just as bad if not worse in the country counties. You are wrong.
So statistically speaking you have one area dominated by blacks?...lol....
Dude...you picked a loser of a headline.
Blacks are 85% Dem.

View attachment 594804

View attachment 594797

Deaths by Type

View attachment 594798
Now show the blue city stats.

LMAO

View attachment 594804

View attachment 594797

Deaths by Type

View attachment 594798
If all this is true why is it that the blue thugs in Congress wanted to defund the police.

Forum List

Back