blm'r wins his just rewards

May 20, 2014
Gebhard threw a 50-pound concrete planter through the window and entered the Lakeshire residence as the officer's wife, mother-in-law and two young children struggled to escape through a bedroom window, St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar said. The off-duty officer shot and killed Gebhard.

"I don’t think the officer had a choice — I honestly don’t,” Belmar told reporters on Saturday, labeling the situation “a very difficult position to be in.” Intruder shot by off-duty St. Louis County officer after online argument about Black Lives Matter, family says

How many times is this going to be repeated? How does senseless violence make the situation better

Gebhard threw a 50-pound concrete planter through the window and entered the Lakeshire residence as the officer's wife, mother-in-law and two young children struggled to escape through a bedroom window, St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar said. The off-duty officer shot and killed Gebhard.

"I don’t think the officer had a choice — I honestly don’t,” Belmar told reporters on Saturday, labeling the situation “a very difficult position to be in.” Intruder shot by off-duty St. Louis County officer after online argument about Black Lives Matter, family says

How many times is this going to be repeated? How does senseless violence make the situation better

was he breaking into the cops house

to be a peaceful protester

yes former miss alabama

says she she finds hard to be sad for the Dallas officers and that the shooter was a martyr

First black Miss Alabama says can't help but feel Dallas shooter was a 'martyr'

She might be nuts but fired from what?

If she is still reigning, she can be replaced, but is she still an active representative of the pageant?

yes former miss alabama

says she she finds hard to be sad for the Dallas officers and that the shooter was a martyr

First black Miss Alabama says can't help but feel Dallas shooter was a 'martyr'

They need to strip her title.

Last edited:
So we need to have a dialogue on race. We need to talk to a woman who feels no compassion whatsoever for five innocent policemen killed by a professed racist. See this is the problem. You can't have a discussion with anyone who does not value all human life. It is a non starter. Would it be racist to call her a dumb blonde?

Forum List

Back