1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, like the Truth?

Dear Black Lives Matter People! Stop The Bullshit

Thetruthdamit

"GTP"
truth-is-the-new-hate-speech.jpg

Some people, like Rambo, want a race war so badly, and will work day and night to get it.

Sadly for them, Obama and Clinton keep calling for unity.

Some people, like Rambo, want a race war so badly, and will work day and night to get it.

Sadly for them, Obama and Clinton keep calling for unity.

Sheesh, soooo gullible considering that they fully support BLM and use the same racist promoting propaganda.

BLM has made race relations worse not better.

It has gotten more blacks shot not less.

It is a complete failure.

The Bureau of Land Management manages Race Relations now?

Who knew?

He is correct. Black Liberation Theology is a cult. And the fake " reverends " that preach it are charlatans ... making money off of the backs of the poor.

Does your dyslexia come naturally?

What will you do if you don't get your precious race war?

As it's not going to happen, you need to prepare for that.

Eh, Democrats always firming up the Black vote with their obvious divisive race baiting. It intensifies during political seasons but it's always there. I certainly don't want a race war but if there is one compulsive liars such as you, Hillary and most Democratic Party members will lie about it, that's an historical guarantee.

14 - 1.jpg

I sense conservative anguish that their race-baiting tactics aren't working either.

Sure, the race-baiting unites the conservatives. I grant it accomplishes that much .That's why all conservative politicians constantly race-bait. Inciting hysteria about minorities is how you win Republican primaries. Any Republican has to be a race-baiting expert to survive.

In contrast, Democrats reject race-baiters. Unlike the Republicans, there's no incentive for a Democratic candidate to race-bait, which is why it's so rarely seen.

Look at the speeches of Trump and Clinton. Trump said we needed him to impose law and order. Trump race-baited, Clinton unified.

And Lumpy, that's a fine racist image. Patronizing racism, where you declare blacks, as a race, are all stupid enough to be manipulated. That's right, minorities really love it when you tell them their entire race is simply too stupid to vote republican. Oh wait, they don't, because it's racist as shit.

The race war is currently being fought. Go read barbara sphincter. Er ah specter. Shalom.
I don't think so. Lots of blacks are leaving all black cities and assimilating into society. Perhaps we just shouldn't have all black cities. At most blacks should only make up 50% of a cities population. Look at Detroit. No one's investing in Detroit except downtown. So why do black people live where there are no jobs?

The race war is currently being fought. Go read barbara sphincter. Er ah specter. Shalom.
I don't think so. Lots of blacks are leaving all black cities and assimilating into society. Perhaps we just shouldn't have all black cities. At most blacks should only make up 50% of a cities population. Look at Detroit. No one's investing in Detroit except downtown. So why do black people live where there are no jobs?
Black communities have a lot of crime, which drives businesses away.

The race war is currently being fought. ....

Only in the imagination of cowards and weaklings.

Spin that yarn to elderly Whites in St Louie

There is no "race war" going on, hysterical little girl.

Again tell that to a White Special needs kid when the colored beat him on faceberg.

You can find an anecdote for anything, little girl. There is no "race war" going on.

Forum List

Back