BLM: Winning Hearts and Minds...

Despicable.

They're giving people justified reasons to HATE BLM and, unfortunately, black people in general.

Black people also get hurt with these street/blocking protests. It's ridiculous. If they want to play in the street, run them over.

Despicable.

They're giving people justified reasons to HATE BLM and, unfortunately, black people in general.

Black people also get hurt with these street/blocking protests. It's ridiculous. If they want to play in the street, run them over.
Running over them will only cause more hospital beds to be filled. Then when you have a heart attack there won't be any place for YOU to go!

Yeah, because people like you really need a reason to broad brush an entire portion of humanity based upon the actions of a subset of said group. God can't save this society from people like you.

Despicable.

Running over them will only cause more hospital beds to be filled. Then when you have a heart attack there won't be any place for YOU to go!

A better idea is to stay out of the street.

It's an act of suicide to put yourself in front of traffic.

Do you understand that? Stay out of the road.

Despicable.

Neither you nor anyone else who hates black people need a reason to do so.

BLM is addressing AND WINNING on the issue of police murders and abuse of innocent people .. which I'm sure that you and everyone else who hates black people don't give a damn about.

Protest is the mechanism of demand and change .. and it works.

The Boston Tea Party was illegal.

Despicable.

BLM is addressing AND WINNING on the issue of police murders and abuse of innocent people .. which I'm sure that you and everyone else who hates black people don't give a damn about.

Sorry, but I don't drink the kool-aid.

BLM is becoming a hate group, and their actions are literally giving many people to hate them.

If you honestly think BLM is winning in the court of public I honestly don't know what planet you're living on. In truth you sound more like a puppet than someone who is capable of independent thought.

You assuming I hate black people comes from you, and that's because you have zero intention of being honest here. Peddle that crap elsewhere because it's not going to fly here. Stop playing up to that stereotype.

Protesting in the streets is illegal, and if you paid attention to the OP people can get hurt over it.

Despicable.

A better idea is to stay out of the street.

It's an act of suicide to put yourself in front of traffic.

Do you understand that? Stay out of the road.
Well, I understand that but I am not in the road. And I don't advocate murder by running over people. Human life seems to have NO value to you.

Despicable.

You black crybabies' lies are as epic as the chip on your shoulder! All these black death were career criminal thugs getting violent with the police. Your evil, hateful, despicable race of wheelbarrow-nosed animals are the most GIGANTIC crime wave in the history of this country; obviously your defective, negroid brains aren't wired to feel empathy on the level of us caucasians. After 8 years of hate-filled, temper-tantrum grievance-mongering and knee-jerk offense over NOTHING, we whites have seen what your proto-human race is like and we whites DON'T like it, we will NEVER like it, and we will NEVER give a fuck about your hardships. So when one of you wheelbarrow-nosed, violent malcontents starting whining about discrimination and white privilege, you can stick your head in a noose for all we care. Because you're a fundamentally evil humanoids who DON'T belong in civilized society.

Despicable.

BLM is becoming a hate group, and their actions are literally giving many people to hate them.

If you honestly think BLM is winning in the court of public I honestly don't know what planet you're living on. In truth you sound more like a puppet than someone who is capable of independent thought.

You assuming I hate black people comes from you, and that's because you have zero intention of being honest here. Peddle that crap elsewhere because it's not going to fly here. Stop playing up to that stereotype.

Protesting in the streets is illegal, and if you paid attention to the OP people can get hurt over it.

:0) Don't really give a damn what you drink or not.

YOU'RE the one who mentioned hate of black people.

Irrespective of what you think about BLM .. they are winning on this issue.

BLM not winning? :0)

10 ways Black Lives Matter is already winning
10 ways Black Lives Matter is already winning

Hennepin County to stop using grand juries in officer-involved shootings
County attorney's office will end the practice in future officer-involved shootings as well.
Hennepin County to stop using grand juries in officer-involved shootings

I could post much more evidence of BLM winning

It appears that Trump's possible VP agrees with BLM

Newt Gingrich: 'If you are a normal white American ... you don’t understand being black in America'
Newt Gingrich: 'If you are a normal white American ... you don’t understand being black in America'

I've never heard anything like that from Newt before now.

I repeat, the Boston Tea Party was illegal .. not hearing you railing against that.

They did it on purpose too! They werent blocking traffic they were trying to kill children!!!

RABBLE!

Despicable.

You black crybabies' lies are as epic as the chip on your shoulder! All these black death were career criminal thugs getting violent with the police. Your evil, hateful, despicable race of wheelbarrow-nosed animals are the most GIGANTIC crime wave in the history of this country; obviously your defective, negroid brains aren't wired to feel empathy on the level of us caucasians. After 8 years of hate-filled, temper-tantrum grievance-mongering and knee-jerk offense over NOTHING, we whites have seen what your proto-human race is like and we whites DON'T like it, we will NEVER like it, and we will NEVER give a fuck about your hardships. So when one of you wheelbarrow-nosed, violent malcontents starting whining about discrimination and white privilege, you can stick your head in a noose for all we care. Because you're a fundamentally evil humanoids who DON'T belong in civilized society.

STUPID

Despicable.

The best idea is for the cops to block the street and detour traffic until they get a handle on the situation.

Despicable.

WOW! Finally an honest conservative!

Despicable.

I'm delighted that you're upset and uncomfortable with it, that is the point after all.

Yeah, because people like you really need a reason to broad brush an entire portion of humanity based upon the actions of a subset of said group. God can't save this society from people like you.

Isn't that the same thing BLM does to the police.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

UN failed policies.jpg

The failed policies of thinkers such as BlackAsCoal around the globe in actual statistics of murder and mayhem in which regions and countries broken down;
UN failed policies 1.jpg
UN failed policies 2.jpg
UN failed policies 3.jpg
UN failed policies 4.jpg

Global study

The UNODC made a study in 2012 that includes most countries of the world. The following lists show only the most recent data. Intentional homicide in this case is defined as unlawful death purposefully inflicted on a person by another person.

Sorry U.N.'s BLM policies of taking it by demand and force are not working in other countries and we sure don't need them bringing that crap here to add to the current situation that their propaganda has birthed.

Crime Stats SA - Crime Stats Simplified

Forum List

Back