BLM wanting to dictate how cops are punished

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013
No, we want Laws to dictate how cops are punished, isn't that how everyone else is punished?
Do you want laws to dictate how blacks are "punished"?

There's way too much wanting your black cake and eating it too.

Are police given authority to make arrests or not?

Because, if not, then I want NO LAWS, and we will shoot it out in the street. I WILL win that battle.

Do you want laws to dictate how blacks are "punished"?

There's way too much wanting your black cake and eating it too.

Are police given authority to make arrests or not?

Because, if not, then I want NO LAWS, and we will shoot it out in the street. I WILL win that battle.
It is asking too much for black folks to be treated in the same manner ad white folks when it comes to the law, really?

Many idiots like you also consider bullshit the truth.
The fact you can't differentiate between bullshit and the truth shows that you are the idiot. Whites do fight with cops, and whites get killed by cops. The fact you don't acknowledge that just shows the racism on your part that you try to see in others while ignoring your own.

The fact you can't differentiate between bullshit and the truth shows that you are the idiot. Whites do fight with cops, and whites get killed by cops. The fact you don't acknowledge that just shows the racism on your part that you try to see in others while ignoring your own.
Screenshot_20220516-143811_Samsung Internet.jpg

white get killed by cops more then any other race.

Forum List

Back