blm should learn tobe more like mlk

At least you are honest.....

Don't let these weak fake-woke Conservatives of today try to silence you from speaking your truth about MLK

But you may want to know that -- married black folks also were discriminated against by folks like you and the system folks like you created

You should try that fake respectability politics game with someone else...

These little girls coming from 2-parent homes didn't stop a cowardly racist dic sucker like yourself from murdering them....
View attachment 590027
Got anything from THIS century?

typical you bring up the past instead opf dealing with the shiot blacks do today.
Lol @ you bring up the past..

This coming from the same dic suckers who stupidly blurt out "Democrats started the KKK" as if that has any bearing on what is happening today...

Furthermore, this post was predicated on bringing up the past to try to claim something in the present -- and the person who wrote the post was both ignorant about the past and the present -- and I am here dropping facts -- and reminding you all that not a single one of you fragile minded cucks has answered my question.....

Name me a single prominent Conservative who was down south marching along side of MLK and putting their life on the line??

Still waiting

Got anything from THIS century?
Why are you whining about the past now when you didn't whine about the OP basing his whole thread on the past -- a past that he clearly knows ZERO about...

A past that continues to trigger fragile minded cucks like yourself; when someone like me brings the facts, not that white-washed bullshit...

So again...name me a single prominent Conservative who was down south marching along side of MLK -- since yall claim to love him so much

Lol @ you bring up the past..

This coming from the same dic suckers who stupidly blurt out "Democrats started the KKK" as if that has any bearing on what is happening today...

Furthermore, this post was predicated on bringing up the past to try to claim something in the present -- and the person who wrote the post was both ignorant about the past and the present -- and I am here dropping facts -- and reminding you all that not a single one of you fragile minded cucks has answered my question.....

Name me a single prominent Conservative who was down south marching along side of MLK and putting their life on the line??

Still waiting
i bring up the current every day on here. you blacks stay in past you know nothing about. ungreatfull, spoiled brats blm is.

Forum List

Back