What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

blm leader puts up wall on her estate

horselightning

Diamond Member
Reaction score

lets see an electric fence and now a wall. i thought walls were racist>? whats she afraid of? the people she lied to kicking her ass!

EMH

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Like many other Marxists, when she got her hands on free muhnee, she behaved exactly like other Marxists in similar situations, complete with an "armed wall" around the palace.

But she CARES so deeply for the poor proletariat....

Toffeenut Baconsmuggler

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Like many other Marxists, when she got her hands on free muhnee, she behaved exactly like other Marxists in similar situations, complete with an "armed wall" around the palace.

But she CARES so deeply for the poor proletariat....

No.........she acted like a greedy Nygr. Marxists at least have a philosophy of something.
This bitch is just F-ing Nygr greedy for the benjies!!! Just like the rest of them.

But...........here's the good part..........
This sudden deluge of billions of dollars is their downfall. They turned on each other, they are nothing more than snarling, rabid mongrels going at each others throats.

I can tell you now, in the next few years, they WILL fall! And this bitch WILL spend the rest of her life in prison.

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

lets see an electric fence and now a wall. i thought walls were racist>? whats she afraid of? the people she lied to kicking her ass!

Boy. That sure was a WASTE OF MONEY. I know because the Left long ago convinced me that WALLS DON'T WORK.

jackflash

Diamond Member
Reaction score

This type of hypocrisy is as 'normal' as it gets with the elitists of the statist left.

wamose

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Cullors is taking a page from the book of Sharpton. But in the end, the real assholes are the people and corporations that gave money to this evil organization.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List