blm in streets starting up in pittsburgh

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

blm protest again. black kid steel s bike. wont comply they tased him. he dies in hospital next day. cops did nothing wrong.

blm protest again. black kid steel s bike. wont comply they tased him. he dies in hospital next day. cops did nothing wrong.

IDK. They probably didn't do anything egregious but we will see. I at least applaud his family for not being involved with the protests and just wanting answers to what happened. It is a nice contrast compared to what happened in the Jacob Blake case where family members actively lied about what happened to get people's dander up from Hour 1 of the incident. While rare, tasers can cause atrial fibrillation followed by cardiac arrest.

That said, I really did not see in the video that has been released yet the deceased exhibiting "violent" behavior which has been alleged by the police department. quite simply, not enough info out there yet to really make an informed judgment IMHO.

IDK. They probably didn't do anything egregious but we will see. I at least applaud his family for not being involved with the protests and just wanting answers to what happened. It is a nice contrast compared to what happened in the Jacob Blake case where family members actively lied about what happened to get people's dander up from Hour 1 of the incident. While rare, tasers can cause atrial fibrillation followed by cardiac arrest.

That said, I really did not see in the video that has been released yet the deceased exhibiting "violent" behavior which has been alleged by the police department. quite simply, not enough info out there yet to really make an informed judgment IMHO.
he stole a bike. and fought the cops and got tased. it was justified. now why the tase killed him is up to coroner to figure out;. and the video it on thier my article showing what happened. what do you mean not enough info>?

he stole a bike. and fought the cops and got tased. it was justified. now why the tase killed him is up to coroner to figure out;. and the video it on thier my article showing what happened. what do you mean not enough info>?

The video is only part of the interaction. Like I said, the police are alleging violent behavior and I don't see it in that snip of the video.

The video is only part of the interaction. Like I said, the police are alleging violent behavior and I don't see it in that snip of the video.
i see him fighting the cops . they tazed him. justified.

burn the hood down why not

Ironic since you posted a video link in Post #13 without paying attention to the reporting that there are a lot of questions around this chain of events.
even though it shows him fight ing the cops and he stole a bike.

They didn't shoot him. They tazed him.

Fuck it, if you break the law I have no sympathy for you. Enough of this "was it justified" shit. If you break the law then as far as I'm concerned the results don't matter because once you break the law you took your life I to your own hands.

Don't want the cops after you? Don't break the law. How hard is it for people to understand this?

They didn't shoot him. They tazed him.

Fuck it, if you break the law I have no sympathy for you. Enough of this "was it justified" shit. If you break the law then as far as I'm concerned the results don't matter because once you break the law you took your life I to your own hands.

Don't want the cops after you? Don't break the law. How hard is it for people to understand this?
they showed video of h8im figting the cops and they tazed him. i'm wonder how taze kills a person? he must have had some coindition?

Forum List

Back