BLM in full display at Florida airport.

How was the airline supposed to know that this is the one time that Negroes would abandon Colored People Time for White Time.

Did these Negros not see that the Smithsonian just confirmed that everything good, such as being on time was White People flaunting Racism?

Useless Uncle Toms for sure.
"Being on time is White people flaunting racism?" That would be really funny if it wasn't meant to be true. Democrats are mutations.

Why is Florida the most F up place in the Galaxy ??

Because of all the Northern shit that moves down here.

These dickheads move down from the fucked up Democrat controlled "upnorth" to escape Liberal policies but when they get there they have a brain fart and vote for the same Democrats that fucked up the place they ran away from.

Its one thing when a lone person loses it at an airport or on a plane, but when a group of people lose it at the same time, that is a cultural issue. Are black people embarrassed by this? I bet they arent.
..they are PROUD of it ..proud to be racist/violent/etc ...I've linked this many times...AND now Nick Cannon and Ice Cube are even more proof of it

Its one thing when a lone person loses it at an airport or on a plane, but when a group of people lose it at the same time, that is a cultural issue. Are black people embarrassed by this? I bet they arent.
..they are PROUD of it ..proud to be racist/violent/etc ...I've linked this many times...AND now Nick Cannon and Ice Cube are even more proof of it
1595105584257.jpeg

The grotesque, major of New York City who apparently married one ugly ass SOB said Negroes built NYC and for free. :auiqs.jpg:

The assorted Europeans who built EVERYTHING and the First Nation Tuscaroras who sometimes helped in the high steel might disagree. :afro:

The grotesque, major of New York City who apparently married one ugly ass SOB said Negroes built NYC and for free. :auiqs.jpg:

The assorted Europeans who built EVERYTHING and the First Nation Tuscaroras who sometimes helped in the high steel might disagree. :afro:
The incredibly incompetent and irresponsible DeBlasio needs to be snatched out of his job of responsibility, and reinserted into a mental institution.

How was the airline supposed to know that this is the one time that Negroes would abandon Colored People Time for White Time.

Did these Negros not see that the Smithsonian just confirmed that everything good, such as being on time was White People flaunting Racism?

Useless Uncle Toms for sure.
I used to work for a black manager who I actually liked, but whenever she came in late or took a long lunch shed joke that she was on Colored People Time. Nobody else would dare joke about that, but she could.

#25: Sounds about right, Cracker. Think about how the first slaves kidnapped from the jungle and sold into slavery: by what criteria were they chosen? As black democrats?

Forum List

Back