BLM Fomenting Hatred

There was a time when the cop would have dragged those punks into an alley and pistol whipped the fuck out of them...it was a safer nation back then....

There was a time when the cop would have dragged those punks into an alley and pistol whipped the fuck out of them...it was a safer nation back then....
Did you ever consider the fact that all the times cops dragged someone into the alley and pistol whipped the fuck out of them, or worse might have something to do with the incident in the video?

Useful idiots. And in the other thread BLM Marxist Patrice Cullors bought a 1.4 million dollar home.
Yea white supremacist trash are useful idiots
WS = Western Civilization (code). What are you going to replace it with? International NWO, Sharia Law, or chucking spears?

Another crazy conspiracy theory. Nobody is trying to replace western culture dumb ass.

Useful idiots. And in the other thread BLM Marxist Patrice Cullors bought a 1.4 million dollar home.
WS = Western Civilization (code). What are you going to replace it with? International NWO, Sharia Law, or chucking spears?

Another crazy conspiracy theory. Nobody is trying to replace western culture dumb ass.
You don't even know the concepts of what created Western Civilization you stupid fucking leftist idiot.

You don't even know the concepts of what created Western Civilization you stupid fucking leftist idiot.
Whether I know the concepts that created western culture is not the point. The point is that your silly claim that anybody is trying to replace it with anything is just ridiculous.

Whether I know the concepts that created western culture is not the point. The point is that your silly claim that anybody is trying to replace it with anything is just ridiculous.
Google it. BTW it is Western Civ, nor Western Culture. Learn the difference you ignorant fool.

Oh yeah...Dey be protestin'......shudda knowed dat

Google it. BTW it is Western Civ, nor Western Culture. Learn the difference you ignorant fool.
Yes, I used the wrong word, but the meaning of my remark isn't changed.

Forum List

Back