BLM Approval Craters at Just 2% - Has Dropped Whopping 92% Since 2020 Peak

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you are fighting white enabled systemic racism you can expect your approval rating to be low. BLM should take this as a badge of honor. If your approval rating is high then you are doing something wrong.
could you expand on this ^^^^^ idea, butterfly?

BLM are akin to the Black Panther Party of the 60s and 70s, they are promoted by the Communists, and I'd be willing to bet handsomely funded as well. Ultimately they would have destructive consequences for the very people they pretend to support (as BLM leaders buy another private home for the cause).

BLM, ANTIFA the "woke" imbeciles did something that not even the commies were able to do: they created a philosophical rift between the U.S and Europe. French politicians were the most outspoken about not wanting the "woke American system in France".

If your earliest supporters as a nation are saying it openly, you know that quietly the ever sensitive of their own evil past Germans and other allies are thinking the same thing in private. Not that Germans need an excuse to stab the U.S in the back, they've been doing it for some time now.

At a time when America needs to shore up global support for American Values and principles and combat the ever rising China; the last issue you want is division of allies based on YOU being the red headed step child.

LOL! Too funny..this poll--in its breakdown and methodology--shows Democrats at 82% approve---and Repubs. at -82%

Now square that with your claim of 92% drop??

Here...allow me to help you...in the all respondents category we have in favor at 45% -----opposed at 43% ..thus the 92% drop is actually within a less than 2 point spread!!

Not exactly 'cratering' now, is it?

When you are fighting white enabled systemic racism you can expect your approval rating to be low. BLM should take this as a badge of honor. If your approval rating is high then you are doing something wrong.
Look again...this poll shows that 45% of America approves--and two full percentage points above those who disapprove.

LOL! Too funny..this poll--in its breakdown and methodology--shows Democrats at 82% approve---and Repubs. at -82%

Now square that with your claim of 92% drop??

Here...allow me to help you...in the all respondents category we have in favor at 45% -----opposed at 43% ..thus the 92% drop is actually within a less than 2 point spread!!

Not exactly 'cratering' now, is it?

I mean I’m sure if you ask most white they’ll say they approve, but that’s the Bradley effect. One has to be tremendously brainwashed or be a complete idiot to approve of BLM

So...we're believing polls today?
Good grief.
How do I get on the mailing list so that I can keep up?!!!

BLM is the KKK on crack.
They are a black supremacist hate group who target and assassinate police (lynchings) and the vandalize others’ and public property by painting their name on it (cross-burnings).
They are exacerbated by promotion from the Democrat party and MSM which accounts for the ‘crack’ assessment.

I'm sure Jean-Jacque Dessalines, David Walker,Nat Turner, Malcolm X, Marcus Garvey, Harriet Tubman etc all had low approval ratings at one point in their endeavors.
Marcus Garvey was ok Nat Turner was a hero as was Harriet Tubman----Malcolm X
was a reformed pimp----but made the mistake of bad mouthing Elijah Muhummad the
rapist pig ass licker-------so he was shot. Too bad----Elijah considered Malcolm's
pimp years------his MOST HOLY

When your organization is run by corrupt freaks you tend to lose support...DUH!

Ezg-NQ3XsAgBQe-.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back