BLM/Antifa Plan Massive White House "Siege" September 17th

White Power Matters

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2020
Now this is going to be interesting. I hope Trump surrounds the White House with federal troops and delivers Black Lives Matter and Antifa a Kent State moment. It's time to put these violent feral commies down.

Now this is going to be interesting. I hope Trump surrounds the White House with federal troops and delivers Black Lives Matter and Antifa a Kent State moment. It's time to put these violent feral commies down.

What a bunch of assholes. BLM and ANTIFA are nothing but racist, hateful, trouble making losers and the scum of the earth. Dreadful.

they imagine this is the Revolution. they hope that trump will order the cops to fire, and they will refuse, and trump; has to step down and the government falls and the people take over and the new order begins.

won't happen. if they march on the white house, they will be met with force.

they imagine this is the Revolution. they hope that trump will order the cops to fire, and they will refuse, and trump; has to step down and the government falls and the people take over and the new order begins.

what do they hope to gain?? the standard of living to go down!!??

i think they just want the power to kill and oppress their enemies, even if it costs them heavily themselves.

• Banned

i think they just want the power to kill and oppress their enemies, even if it costs them heavily themselves.
I agree with you 100%. That's exactly what they want.

No problem... the military can start dropping canisters of tear-gas on 'em blocks away from whatever target that BLM/AntiFa scum have in mind.

Followed by horse-cavalry (mounted police, etc.) hitting them from all sides when they pass a critical intersection... well-armed, and carrying long nightsticks.

With ground forces waiting for the handful of leakers that get past the mounted forces...

And Secret Service and DHS personnel sitting inside the compound with a charming and warm welcome for any idiots stupid enough to scale the fencing.

---------------

Not just the White House (personally, I wouldn't lift a finger to help that character) but the Capital and other key Federal buildings in DC as well.

The time has come to bitch-slap these a$$hole$ and put an end to their idiotic multi-month-long and pointless protests-turned-riots.

A known terrorist organization making threats on the White-House.... What could go wrong?

Now that the Feds have taken the gloves off on these fools watch how fast the thugs use of deadly force is matched by US Officers... Portland just made the public aware that any use of explosives or maltov cocktails is considered attempted murder of officers... And the thugs suddenly backed off.

a social worker can stop a gunman better than a police officer does

that's what BLM is all about, my friends

does #WhiteHouseSiege actually exist, or is this some adbusters creation?

Forum List

Back