Bless Them

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
How to to guarantee Trump's reelection?

Bernie Sanders & Rashida Tlaib

bernie_tlaib.jpg

It doesn't matter what the Democrats do, Trump is already guaranteed to win.

It doesn't matter what the Democrats do, Trump is already guaranteed to win.

With all the republican shame of impeachment proceedings levied against Trump, republicans alone cannot get Trump reelected. But the democrats will!

bernie_tlaib.jpg

This is what Tinmore proudly posted somewhere else on the board. :asshole: As I previously stated, she probably washed her hands afterwards

bernie_tlaib.jpg

This is what Tinmore proudly posted somewhere else on the board. :asshole: As I previously stated, she probably washed her hands afterwards

Are you kidding??? I thought Tinmore was against Trump. What greater proof to show Americans why we must reelect Trump? Let us hope he posts more often here to swing American voters to Trump.

bernie_tlaib.jpg

Are you kidding??? I thought Tinmore was against Trump. What greater proof to show Americans why we must reelect Trump? Let us hope he posts more often here to swing American voters to Trump.

I know; Being sarcastic. Tinmore’s post was to “ prove” that she is not Anti Semitic and she gets along with Jewish people
She does “ get along” with the Jews as long as they agree with her
Notice what I I posted about washing her hands afterwards?

bernie_tlaib.jpg

I know; Being sarcastic. Tinmore’s post was to “ pove” that she is not Anti Semitic and she gets along with Jewish people
She does “ get along” with the Jews as long as they agree with her
Notice what I I posted about washing her hands afterwards

I understand but can't help laughing how what he believes what will help his Palestinian cause can best be used by the pro Israel posters do make a mockery of it. And who among us can deny Tinmore is a man of Palestinian mentality? My favorite of his posts is we should consider how many more Palestinians have been killed by Israel Vs, the other way around. Palestinian mentality just doesn't understand if don't want more dead Palestinians than Israeli's, DO NOT kill one or more Israelis to avoid the inevitable retaliation. Gotta love him. Heh Heh!

I understand but can't help laughing how what he believes what will help his Palestinian cause can best be used by the pro Israel posters do make a mockery of it. And who among us can deny Tinmore is a man of Palestinian mentality? My favorite of his posts is we should consider how many more Palestinians have been killed by Israel Vs, the other way around. Palestinian mentality just doesn't understand if don't want more dead Palestinians than Israeli's, DO NOT kill one or more Israelis to avoid the inevitable retaliation. Gotta love him. Heh Heh!

The one I like best is when he Posts HAMAS and HASIDIC JEWS dancing together because they have one thing in common; They don't believe Israel has the Right to Exist
I don't know whether its plain stupidity, ignorance or denial ( probably a combination) but the Hasidic Community DOES believe the JEWISH HOMELAND has the right to exist
They do not believe it should be " man made" ( 1948) but they still believe in one Telling that to Tinmore over and over again and he honestly can't comprehend it :ahole-1:

If the nominate sanders no one but bernie bros and old commies will show up to vote for them
If they dont ....bernie bros and old commies wont sHow up to vote

Win win

Forum List

Back