Blake Masters likely to win AZ Senate seat for GOP after libertarian candidate drops out an endorses Masters.

this could be one of the biggest landslides in history ! people are rejecting the lefts insanity , incompetence , political overreach, and abuse of power !

All of us fair minded people have been warning the cult for 3 years. They are smug dumb assholes.

That might be pushing it a bit I believe this guy was polling at one percent so I’m not sure how much of difference his dropping out makes. That said in a already tight race it’s possible this could tilt it the Republican way.

this could be one of the biggest landslides in history ! people are rejecting the lefts insanity , incompetence , political overreach, and abuse of power !
It’s going to be a long night for you maga fuckup.

With only a 1.8% deficit a week out...this is huge for Masters.

Will the GOP take the Senate?

What makes it likely Masters will win? You guys always assume that Libertarian voters will automatically choose the Republican if there is no L candidate on the ballot. That's not necessarily true.

Oz is now up 3.

RCP says 53-47

I think it will be 54-46.

It literally could be anywhere from 48 seats to 56 seats for the Republicans based on an APOCALYPTIC turnout for GOP resulting in 48-52, GOP LOSS…..TO 56-44 for GOP if everything falls right.

Oz is now up 3.

RCP says 53-47

It literally could be anywhere from 48 seats to 56 seats for the Republicans based on an APOCALYPTIC turnout for GOP resulting in 48-52, GOP LOSS…..TO 56-44 for GOP if everything falls right.
Hilarious

Oz is now up 3.

RCP says 53-47

the country has rejected the lefts abuse of power , incompetence , division , and overreach .

I think it is very likely that each and every repub is going to win against their dem opponent. incumbent and otherwise. America is sick and tired of this shit.

What makes it likely Masters will win? You guys always assume that Libertarian voters will automatically choose the Republican if there is no L candidate on the ballot. That's not necessarily true.
That is correct, although, from my readings, the majority of the Libertarians are leaning towards the right.
Reason being is that the left jumped way left after the 2020 election.

Forum List

Back