Blake Griffin & DeAndre Jordan are monsters!

the clippers are gonna win the championship this year!
You're kidding right?

But my pistons might make the playoffs!
Hmm what I wonder what has better odds, the Pistons making the playoffs or the Clippers winning a playoff series?
I think we made the playoffs this year. Now we got Blake griffin. I didn’t realize how good he was. I never loved Blake. He gets hurt a lot

Never been much of a Blake fan, I hope his injuries lessen. I am excited the Raiders don’t look like they will bring Lynch back. That guy is a first class jerk.

You're kidding right?

Hmm what I wonder what has better odds, the Pistons making the playoffs or the Clippers winning a playoff series?
I think we made the playoffs this year. Now we got Blake griffin. I didn’t realize how good he was. I never loved Blake. He gets hurt a lot

Never been much of a Blake fan, I hope his injuries lessen. I am excited the Raiders don’t look like they will bring Lynch back. That guy is a first class jerk.
I can’t stand lynch. But I tell you what, Detroit could use him. We haven’t had 100 yard rushes staffords entire tenure. Imagine how good he’d be if defenses had to fear the run.

Griffin has been traded to the Pistons. the Clippers are dead to me. GO PISTONS!

You're kidding right?

I can’t stand lynch. But I tell you what, Detroit could use him. We haven’t had 100 yard rushes staffords entire tenure. Imagine how good he’d be if defenses had to fear the run.

You had the best rusher of all time in Barry Sanders.

You're kidding right?

You had the best rusher of all time in Barry Sanders.
Pistons are 2 and 0 with Blake. Plus we beat Cleveland the game before. Can’t remember last time we won three straight.

How crazy is it that Blake, Paul and Redick all supposedly locked Jordan up to keep him on the Clippers, and now they've all left?

How crazy is it that Blake, Paul and Redick all supposedly locked Jordan up to keep him on the Clippers, and now they've all left?
If he doesn’t like it he can opt out of his contract and come to Detroit for $1 mill a year.

Men divorce women too

If he doesn’t like it he can opt out of his contract and come to Detroit for $1 mill a year.

Men divorce women too

Yes but this would be like a guy talking a woman wanting a divorce into staying then filing himself the next week.

And yes he does have other options in the future after giving up years of his prime for players that bailed on him after convincing him they wanted him there.

Men divorce women too

Yes but this would be like a guy talking a woman wanting a divorce into staying then filing himself the next week.

And yes he does have other options in the future after giving up years of his prime for players that bailed on him after convincing him they wanted him there.
It’s a business. How long ago are we talking?

What the hell is happening to Cleveland and LeBron? He is no Michael Jordan.

Or he’s taking this year off. Is LeBron done or just done in Cleveland? He should go to Houston and play with harden and Paul to beat Golden State

Men divorce women too

It’s a business. How long ago are we talking?

What the hell is happening to Cleveland and LeBron? He is no Michael Jordan.

Or he’s taking this year off. Is LeBron done or just done in Cleveland? He should go to Houston and play with harden and Paul to beat Golden State

He should join Curry, Green, Durant and Thompson. They could go 82-0 in the regular season, then 16-0 in the playoffs.

well i will avenge this loss by having Luka Doncic win a championship this year!
I just don't want Golden State to win again. That would suck. Those guys have already won 3. The only ones rooting for them are people who live in Golden State or absolutely love Curry. I love him too, just not enough to want him to beat Dallas, Miami or Boston.

It's really hard to root for Boston because of their history. They've won too much. But how can you not appreciate Tatum and Co. Luka and Co. Butler and Co. 2 of these 3 are going to be really disappointed very soon.

Forum List

Back